Bareback.

Drewman3655

Posted

I'm not on the pill and i don't need any unintended pregnancy, so wrap it up.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I love bare back and the feel of a cock in and out faster and harder till he cums in my ass will make me cum 

pigfagcaged2020
Posted
On 3/15/2020 at 9:21 PM, Drewman3655 said:

Hi guys. What are your thoughts on the act and going to completion. Thoughts please. 

i wanna get my dickcaged ass barebacked dry hard nad deep to completion

hardandtastey
Posted

Nothing better than cumming deep inside your lovers ass and hearing him moan as I pound his sweet sexy ass

Posted
On 5/1/2020 at 8:19 PM, hornydabbi said:

I love bareback! I hate rubber! If I am going to have sex bareback then it has to be to completion. Just shut up and fuck me!

now thats a mouth full. and that just where i'm going to put it . open wide sweet heart i love you 

Posted

I think if you trust the person you’re with, it’s fine. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I enjoy and prefer bareback. But I always leave it up to the guy fucking me

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

It's the ideal, but there would have to be up-to-the-minute testing with documentation. It would most likely be best in a comitted relationship. 

Deeprdaddynow
Posted

I love the feeling of it going in I use lots of lube and check my ass with a dildo make sure im ready before he shows up. The best is taking his manhood untill you feel warm warm cum. My ass is your pussy. 

• 9 months later...
Posted

Because I usually have casual one-off sex, I do use condoms although I find them a barrier to intimacy.

Occasionally I am tempted to fuck bareback. The most recent time was when I met this cute young Asian lad at his flat. I didn't take condoms as I felt that bottom guys would normally have them.

We stripped off and had oral sex on the sofa, before moving to the bedroom. I lay back on the bed with my big cock pointing straight up. He reached over to the side of the bed, and I thought he was putting a condom on me, but I soon realised it was a latex cock ring which he put on over my cock and balls. He lubed his asshole, so I realised that he wanted me to fuck him raw.

I think I fucked him in 6 different positions, it felt so good fucking him bareback with my big cock in his tight, smooth little ass. I don't have any regrets!

• 1 month later...
Posted

If you trust the person and you're both comfortable with it I think it's awesome. I let a long time buddy of mine cum in me a few years ago and it was hot.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

tested or not i only bare back and only let bare cock inside me, it is even better if the top cums inside my ass balls deep. that is the best feeling in the world. no covered cock has ever been inside me!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Feels great but wouldn't be doing it regularly without prep. Nothing like feeling a guys cock pulse in your ass as he cums.

• 5 months later...
Posted

Must bareback to feel his cock and to let him cum in you. 

• 2 months later...
ballparkdogg
Posted

i liked it alot.  as a top and as a bottom. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Love getting bare loads in my hole. Especially the part , where sometime later, some of the cum will leak out - at this point I will take a finger and catch it and then lick off the cum. Just hot! I will even stick my finger in my hole to get more.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love eating and being cummed in I love it bareback

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/18/2020 at 3:30 PM, Wntstoplay said:

Only 1 man has cum bareback in me and it was heaven! If I was 100% sure he was clean and safe I'd LOVE IT again!

Dude, bareback is the best!

Nobody is 100% safe, so just let them drill you!

Posted

I only do bareback. I tried a condom and didn’t like the feel. Also a nice big cock cuming deep inside is amazing 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love bareback.i prep inside for a day to make sure I'm clean the love to feel a hard one in me.nice slow then a big load in me.mnnn

Cuminme4172479004
Posted
On 3/15/2020 at 8:21 PM, Drewman3655 said:

Hi guys. What are your thoughts on the act and going to completion. Thoughts please.