Bareback.

Drewman3655

Posted

If you trust the person and you have both been checked then I don’t see a problem but there has to be a trust there is nothing wrong in going to completion if that’s what you both agreed. It is a very intimate act and it should be respected because that’s what love is about. I love it I love receiving it and giving it and I like to come to completion

Spearmintzz26
Posted

I love it if guy has been tested

Posted
On 3/20/2020 at 9:39 AM, Spearmintzz26 said:

I love it if guy has been tested

You have to be honest with each other to have a good relationship 

Posted

Thanks gentlemen it's clean and tight 

Bombardier41985
Posted

Sounds great, but long lasting relationship would be nice too.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I think if you enjoy it and you like it and it's not causing any harm and you can feel the nerves tingling in the end of your penis that it has to be good so enjoy and get that last drop

Posted

I love when he breeds me and slaps my ass after he is done

Justahole4U
Posted
On 3/16/2020 at 12:21 PM, Drewman3655 said:

Hi guys. What are your thoughts on the act and going to completion. Thoughts please. 

As an older man who was a towel boy in gay saunas before aids I can tell you how great the feeling is to have men unload their hot cum into your willing ass

Justahole4U
Posted
15 hours ago, Cocklover4you said:

The greatest feeling in the world is to be owned by a master with a hard cock and a short temper❤️

Posted

Nothing better than getting a huge load in your ass. The only way to go.

Posted

What’s it feel like it will be my first time

Posted

i like knowing he was satisfied to the fullest and also that I did a good job.

Posted
On 4/10/2020 at 7:20 AM, Beemo said:

What’s it feel like it will be my first time

Ditto

Posted

I love it ,feeling the cock shooting the load 

in me makes me cum too it's great

Fillmefullocock
Posted
On 3/15/2020 at 8:21 PM, Drewman3655 said:

Hi guys. What are your thoughts on the act and going to completion. Thoughts please. 

I love getting fucked bareback and the feeling of hot shooting deep in my hole alot

Posted

I love going bareback. I had a 3some (both were safe) where both came in me one right after the other. The one came, then the next didn't ask just jumped in, which I totally enjoyed. Lasted 30-40 minutes between the 2.

Posted

Witam serdecznie szukam starszego Pana Pani Oslo jest chętny Pan który szuka przyjaciela

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Each of us as adults have to make this very personal decision.

it is up to each of us to reach a conclusion and to criticize others who may think differently is too judgmental and really only the business of the individual or individuals..

Posted
On 3/15/2020 at 8:21 PM, Drewman3655 said:

Love it

Posted
On 4/8/2020 at 4:15 PM, Cocklover4you said:

Yes I agree having my lovers beautiful uncut cock deep in me and cumming in me is pure heaven

hornydabbi
Posted

I love bareback! I hate rubber! If I am going to have sex bareback then it has to be to completion. Just shut up and fuck me!