What do I do? - Love and Romance

Ha****

Posted

Hi everyone.
I've been texting this girl for around a year and we've met up a few times, I thought she was straight but still really liked her, we had this one evening where she kissed me and we fell asleep together, from then we were basicly "seeing eachother" and holding hands in public etc so my feelings for her developed and we are so close then reasently she hasn't been the same, we don't talk as much, hardly see each other etc. We have had a convo about it but it didn't really get resolved, I like her so much and she says that there are feelings towards me. But I can feel that she's slipping away from me. After my disaster of a first relationship with a girl it was such a fantastic feeling of someone being interested in me and now I feel lost.

Do I bring this whole thing of where do I stand with her or just suffer in scilence and enjoy her company while it's lasts. What do I do?

Raque_Judith_Calderon
Posted

dammm....u should go for it

Posted

for me it needs to be spoken about, she needs to be honest with you about how she feels and whats going on. dont suffer in silence.thats not fair on you. x

Posted

just ask her out right then u will know then good luck i hope it goes well for u.x

Posted

You need to tell her how you feel about her and ask her why is she being so distant towards you, I really think she needs to go through this just as much as you are. Tell her you don't have time for games, if she's not interested then you need to leave her and move on with your life.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Hay, thanks for your thoughts, I asked her what was going on and she said she really likes me but we can't be together because we have not future together.
But I don't really understand why we can't try. I've asked her and she keeps bypassing it and saying that I deserve a girl who will treat me the way she can't.
I feel quite lost because she makes me smile all the time and brought colour back into my life after my first relationship that ended with massive heartbreak. It hurts
more that we can't be together even tho we both want to than her not liking me back, if you know what I mean lol.

Posted

She obviously doesn't want the relationship as much as you do, you deserve better than that hun. I know its hard, I've been in a similar situation myself, but one thing I've learnt about love is that you can't change people. This seems to have been happening for a while and she hasn't changed, so maybe its time for you to change and move on. Society just ***s us to believe that we need to be in a relationship to be happy but that's not always the case, you just need a good support network of friends and family. That's another issue but the point is I think you should move on, for your sake