What do you enjoy more oral, or anal?

DouglasLee

Posted

Ass fucked deep and have them cum inside me 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/29/2019 at 6:57 PM, DouglasLee said:

Which sex act do you like more sucking cock, or getting you ass fucked? Oral, or Anal?

Iove sucking cock, especially just before he cums his cock gets super hard then u feel warm cum sliding down ur throat

• 5 weeks later...
Cocklover-9569
Posted

I swallowed cum since the first time I was told to suck cock

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Oral, I've been sucking dick since I was Yung so I love sucking and swallowing cum and being face fucked

Posted

Now that I've had my 1st anal experience and have sucked enough cock to compare. I love anal! I prepped for awhile to get stretched with a decent size vibrator (which felt amazing) then switched up to a larger size multi functional vibrator (very intense). The larger one, not only stretched my hole but the multi function vibrator hit some spots that had me climbing the walls during my masterbation sessions. So now I'm eager to combine the two. Deep throat a dick while a smooth cock slides in and out of my tight hole.

Posted

I like oral looking in his eyes cumming down my throat

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like getting a cock covered in spit before he shove it in me, I prefer anal

Posted

I love sucking dick and slurping and getting it hard in my mouth as they enjoy it and I could use a dick to suck on

ballparkdogg
Posted

depends on the guy I am with.   i love grinding my cock into a tight hole

• 4 months later...
Posted

I like both.Yet receiving anal sex I absolutely love 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

IENJOY  ORALS MORE BECAUSE OF THE OBSESSION I HAVE FOR BIG COCKS. I SUCKIN GUYS COCKS WHILE I STARE UP AT THEM SLAPPING THERE COCKS AROUND ON MY MOUTH AND TOUNGE. IT DRIVES THEM NUTS. BUT I PREFER ANAL AND PREFER IT FROM THE BACK, HARD, ROUGH, AND HARDCORE!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I prefer oral. I love when a guy sits back in a chair and I get down in front and take the time to pleasure him. I love feeling there hands on the back of my head as they talk dirty to me. Or just walk over and kneel and surprise them and just pleasure them as they relax.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I LOVE SUCKING COCK MORE. IM OBSESSSED WITH COCKS, AND LIVE TO PLEASE A GUY AND TEASE HIM AS I SWALLOW DOWN TO HIS BALLS AND SLOWLY BACK UP TWIRLING MY TOUNGE ON THE INSIDE THE WHOLE TIME. I LIKE TO GET ON MY KNEES AND SUCK IT AS I LOOK HIM RIGHT IN THE FACE SLOPPY SUCKING HIM. THEN NIBBLING ON THE SIDES OF HIS COCK THEN TO HIS BALLS AND LICK ALL THE BACK UP TO HIS SHAFT OR HEAD KISSING AND SUCKING IT, THEN I TAKE IT OUT OF MY MOUTH, RUB IT IN MY FACE ALL OVER IT THEN SLAP IT ON MY MOUTH AND TOUNGE. ALL THE WHILE TALKING DIRTY AND HOW MUCH I WANT HIM TO EXPLODE. ALL THE HARD WORK HE DID FUCKIN ME IN MY MOUTH AND HOLDING IT IN NOW LET IT EXPLODE IN MY FACE AND MOUTH! OH I PROMISE TO LICKUP ANY HOT MILK, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY 💦😋😛

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I do like being stroked and made hard and made to cum.   I haven't had my ass fucked yet. If I could be broken in gently and made to cum, well maybe I'd like anal

• 1 month later...
Posted

I luv oral and could suck on cock all day long but there cums a time when that big swollen cock just has to go up my ass and fuck me silly...

• 1 month later...
Posted
I agree with member4u, I love @cock, sticking on it and having it up my ass. I gotta say that when a guy cums in my hole, that's it right there. The moment he explodes inside me, I love lov
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Both but oral cums first then anal. I like to see and taste cock before it goes up me.;)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Recovering anal from a top that knows how to fuck 

Posted

Anal when he’s finished shooting his load in me, I like sucking his cock afterwards 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

There's an mindset, you don't like anal, you're not "really" gay, or bi. I've never had anal, never will, and that's okay. I'm still into hot cock, so drop the attitude, please!

Posted

I actually prefer to get fucked in my ass. However for whatever reason no one seems to be man enough to fuck me 

Sissysuckslut
Posted

I absolutely love giving oral sex. I'd love to have a man or group of men I could suck all their cocks come visit me in the Berkshire County area of Massachusetts