LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP

luminous

Posted

I don't share photos. You want to see me nude, I'll show you in person.

Posted

I like to show my ass off and let people see me wearing a g-string and see what I wear everyday and the times I will show it off in public and describe the reaction and what people say when they see my ass wearing a thong  

Posted

I just tell them i don't have any but they could meet me and take some!

Posted

Just tell them I don't have that kind of pics. Like to show for real, that's the best way in my opinion ;)

Posted
On 4/6/2019 at 6:37 AM, Thongsissy said:

I like to show my ass off and let people see me wearing a g-string and see what I wear everyday and the times I will show it off in public and describe the reaction and what people say when they see my ass wearing a thong  

SPUNKYPUNK is A Great LOVER of Showoffz, Check Me & Find Out4Yourself💋💝🎭, Ciao Bella Lover of Pure Joy💋

Posted

Well, I think it's a turn off when you have just met someone.  I think it should be kept very light until we get to know each other a little better.  Then we can get up to that level.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/28/2019 at 6:37 AM, luminous said:

:confused:  how does it feel like for you to meet someone at the first time and he comes up asking for your nudes?

💝EYED LOVE THIZ GUY🔥WOW🔥, & NUDE VIDZ 2GETHER🔥ERG SPUNKYPUNK🌟, ALSO, PUNKPURENEZZ Twitter, NorthernStar , A Great Nude Actor🔥and FREE 2 FLIRT ON TWITTER, HOPEXYZ NUDE XHAMSTER, CHAT ME UP2 CLOUD 9TH,MAY, MY 49 BIRTHDAY ON NUDE TWITTER NUDEART LIVE. 

Quincy469
Posted

I find it more and more difficult to meet anyone that wants a serious, long term relationship. While most guys say they are open minded, they really are not and are more picky than they care to admit. Most want that guy next door, but there are many of us that do not have that guy next door. And not everyone has a perfect, muscular body with a big dick. Is that what is important to guys today/? Not to mention, they don't even know how to communicate, just texting. Has everyone forgot how to write letters and actually talk ? No one is perfect, so why seek someone that is? why not look for a man with a good heart, who is loving, caring, decent, kind and sensual? Just asking. 

Quincy469
Posted
On 3/28/2019 at 1:37 AM, luminous said:

:confused:  how does it feel like for you to meet someone at the first time and he comes up asking for your nudes?

Then he is only after one thing and wants to make sure you have the type of body he is looking for. and I guarantee, this type of guy will not reciprocate and will not show his. And some only want sex....that is if you meet their criteria. Personality first. 

BBCcumlover
Posted
On 4/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, delpark said:

I don't share photos. You want to see me nude, I'll show you in person.

As long as it's huge bring it on over

• 2 years later...
Posted
Mumbai se koye hi top jo mera bf ban sake
30. I'm bottom
I'm looking for ===25........35..bf ok plz Reply

I'm mumbai maharashtra ok