Fucking/Sucking publicly

Lovestobenude

Posted

i sucked and fucked 6 in a beach in Portugal, finished covered in cum, love it...

• 4 weeks later...
Wanting2please
Posted

I think about something like that all the time and I would give anything to touch or be touched in public

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love sucking cock in adult theaters and men crowd around me and watch while they strike their cocks ! Many times I’ll get to suck multiple dicks and swallow their hot cum !

• 3 weeks later...
Wanting2please
Posted

All I can think about is what it would be like to touch and be touched in public I would be so horny and turned on I could be so horny and turned on I could not say no.... God I want to address for another guy and please him

Wanting2please
Posted
November 10, 2019, Kevin-9433 said:

Yes my dad and I suck cock

That makes me very horny to hear

• 9 months later...
Posted

Love having an audience watching me fuck

• 1 month later...
slaveboyrick
Posted
On 9/29/2018 at 2:26 PM, Lovestobenude said:

Have you ever fucked or sucked publicly in front of people, I have.  Went to an adult theater, sat in the front row,  this hot sissy knelt in front of me,  pulled my shorts off,  deepthroated me till my cock was throbbing, then climbed on me and rode me till I fill him up. 

I would love to be used by you!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Wanting2please
Posted (edited)

I have never been touched in public but I fantasize about it all the time and nothing turns me on more than the thought of being with someone and running into a strange guy and he makes me touch him and he touches me... I don't think I would be able to say no to anything I would be yours and you could make me anything you wanted or anyone. Text me if you want 4236674073 and I will send you pictures

Edited by Wanting2please
Add pictures
  • 1 month later...
Wanting2please
Posted

There's nothing that turns me on more and I fantasize about it all the time... I would do anything anyone wanted