Butt fucking

Twobullzz

Posted
On 9/6/2021 at 4:41 PM, Twobullzz said:

Could anyone tell how it feels to have a dick in your ass for the first timd

I'd love for ypu to put your dick in my ass then I will put mine in yours 

Posted

Hello. I am looking for man to cum ram his hard cock up my ass. My wife wants to watch. Someone help me out 

Posted

Hi,

I didn't feel any *** or discomfort but i understand that's unusual. I would recommend coconut oil as a lube, it's served me well and is edible. My body is weird, I've never met another guy who has multiple-orgasms.

I hope you find love and peace,

A

Posted
If I knew I would love to tell you what it feels like to do that I want to know that myself lol
Posted
On 9/6/2021 at 10:41 PM, Twobullzz said:

That all depends on your anatomy, your knowledge of anal sex, and the knowledge of anal sex of the guy inserting himself.

My very first time was beautiful.  I didn't have any ***, just pleasure.  That doesn't seem to be what a lot of guys experience.  My first guy was an experienced top, and a very experienced bottom.  (He was a serious slut... had lots of sex with lots of guys)

Thing is, your mindset has to be right.  You have to want it. You have to want it WITH the guy that you're with.  You have to TRUST the guy that you're with has some clue what he's doing. You have to have enough lube, but not too much.  Not enough and it'll be rough as hell. Too much and he'll "pop" in all at once & probably pull your sphincter muscles.

It also helps to find a position you're really comfortable in, and can relax fully in readily. You don't want any tension in the muscles in your ass, back & legs that doesn't have to be there.  Also... if your legs are spread a bit, it can widen the space between your hips, making things a bit easier.  On top of all that, cleaning out is important.  At the very least you'll need to have sat on the loo recently to make sure your rectum (the lowest portion of the colon just before the sphincter... usually about 8-10" deep or so) is empty of all poop.  Poop will cause your internal muscles to clamp down and try to keep anything from going in.  Not having poop in there will allow the muscles in that area to relax.

On last thing that can be really important, and can take some serious time for your brain to sort out.... once past the sphincter muscles, which are the first 1/2 inch... there are no *** receptors there.  The only place you can actually sense *** with anal sex, is in the right right at the bottom.  Anything you feel beyond that is pressure, not ***.  But.. because your brain is not used to feeling that kind of pressure there, it can misinterpret it a ***.  THIS  seems to be a reason why so many guys find anal sex ***ful the first time (along with inexperienced, careless, or asshole tops pushing in too fast) that so many find their first time or first few times ***ful.  Usually even the first time is only "***ful" briefly from what I've seen, then once the bottom relaxes, it tends to be enjoyable.

To sum up:  Position, Trust, Cleanliness, the right amount of lube, a desire for it, and the *** is most likely pressure.

P.S.  This advice is coming from a guy who loves getting fisted, and taking toys well over two feet long (70cm) and also likes width (two hands at a time, huge fat dildos)  I have been taking it up the bum since 1986, and have loved it that entire time.

Good luck to you! :)

Posted

If done right and with care it's great. I've ejaculated several times just from bottoming.

Posted
My first time was a sexy blonde Tgirl with a 10" beauty..at first quite ***ful but after about a minute that *** quickly turns into all out pleasure where u lose all inhibitions and just want the pounding more and more harder and harder. But definitely foreplay needed (rimming, fingerings, etc)
Posted
My first time was a sexy blonde Tgirl with a 10" beauty..at first quite ***ful but after about a minute that *** quickly turns into all out pleasure where u lose all inhibitions and just want the pounding more and more harder and harder. When ur gspot is hit, omg fireworks! But definitely foreplay needed (rimming, fingerings, etc).
Posted

If a man doesn't *** it in and puts it slowly, it feels amazing. I cum really hard that way.

Posted
On 9/6/2021 at 2:41 PM, Twobullzz said:

It takes a couple of times before you start liking it. And if you get a top that can go for a couple of hours you will start to crave it 

Posted

Jamie, You are right on about three days. Then some weird emotions comes over you and get a man as I got lucky to find a man that can hold himself from cumming and then gently top me for a couple of hours and after he was done I felt like I was on my surf board again laying on my board taking in the sun and floating with the water and at the same feeling how huge the body of the water was. But the next day is when it hits you right in your head and then it starts to creeping up on you and then all at once you start to crave his cock being inside you and his cock goes away and then your stuck The next day I started to feel that I was an alien. Not every guy gets an orgasm and it is a mixture of sperm and water cause when it drips it come out like sperm but more like liquid water. And I never thought in my wildest dreams I would crave having some top me and love.

Posted

my first time have a dick in my ass was very pleasant felt very good. the top went in bare and pretty fast. for me it was not ***ful at all. i really loved the part at the end when he came inside my ass balls deep.

ChadwickLve66
Posted

It's awesome wish I was doing it now

Posted

Must say loved it my first time , was well lubed but a very good introduction 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Only take an anal sex one time, and i dont have *** and not feeling nothing, he, s cumming very fast, i feel deceptioned
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Ich Möchten wissen, ob jemand eine gute Gangbang-Party oder einen Swinger in der Nähe haben kann?
  • 1 month later...
Posted

It is fucking crazy the first time. I felt out of body at first. I couldn't believe it was happening. It went slow with a few restarts to lube more. I kept the mindset that I wanted this and tried to relax and let it happen. Clench right before and then exhale as he works his way in. Then it is so intense it is hard to breath! The sensation takes over and by now, your guy needs to pump. Let him if you can. Once he gets all the way in, your mind shuts off and you realize what is happening. If it feels OK by now, then the fun begins. Or in my case, he finished and I missed my chance. Haha.