is it love or Lust - Love and Romance

Posted

I recently had convo with one gal..fell inlove with her voice gosh i can't stop thinking about the next chat. I get really mad if we promise each other to talk and she doesn't pick or call or give any signals..but i am hoping she'l be ok..am i inlove or am i really lusting her?

Posted

Me-thinks you know the answer to that one! However, it may not be lust at all but a yearning to get to know her more. You are intrigued, honey. And it's normal.

Posted

luv at d first sight.. Dont worry babe, its happen to everyone.

Posted

shew!!! i was starting to wonder if really i could fall for her so quick,i agree with you Maruka it could be that yearning to know more thingy going on..but at the same Wis it could also be love,oh gosh i don want that to happen so quick and easy GEEZ..She's think i am something else

Posted

To love someone is to accept their good and bad; past and present; their annoying habits in spite of everything.

What you're experiencing is intrigue; not love. Not yet. It sounds as if you've not yet met. Am I right? If not, it's good that after your conversation you want to talk more. If you have met, even better. Take your time.

I fell in love with my wife's voice. It was so soothing. But I fell in love WITH her about 6 months later. By then, we'd gone through magnitudes of crap; I'd lost my brother to cancer and she was by my side through it all. I wasn't the least bit cute during this time and she waited patiently for me to come back to 'me'. It's how I know she loved me in return.

Posted

it is not love for real,it's just that i have an unusual feeling when i hear her say "HI", I am sure she doesn't feel that way either..I am sorry about your brother, wifey must be a sweetheart. Well i am a big girl better deal with it now.

Thank you

Posted

I understand what your going through Kenni. I met someone once whose voice drove me crazy. I was falling in love with her and was there during one of her worst times in her life. She says I helped more than anybody else did in her life including her shrink she spoke to for 5 years, but in a little as 3 months she went her way and never spoke to me again. I was crushed but my own mother told me this story and said sometimes you remind them of that bad time in their lives and they truly were not in love with you so you just have to accept it and move on. Then one day I ran into her neice and she actually encouraged me to go over and see her and I said I don't know what's wrong but I can't *** someone to be my friend if they don't want to be and the neice said it's not like that at all Jean but She never made a step forward in helping our relationship so I had to let it go. I still think about her from time to time (like right now) but it was like we knew each other in another life. We could have a conversation in our minds and then when we would open the door we would continue to converse like we were chatting for the last hour when we actuallyi just met up. It was so very strange. Letting go was hard but was necessary because I might have scared her I don't know. She was very intelligent and I'm no dummy either.
The reason I am telling you this story is - find out how she feels about you by asking her questions that are straight forward once you get to know her. Like do you think of me often? Where do you think this relationship is going and so on. I believe honesty is the best policy then if she does not feel what your feeling then you know it is not meant to be. Some people don't always feel the same as you. If she smiles and is excited when she sees you that is a good indicator and say are you happy to see me? Build reassurances like that because is she is a sensitive person she will see you need that and will hopefully express herself more. Now you don't have to act insecure but its just nice to know someone cares about you and that makes you feel good right?

Posted

wow...that gives a clear mind set of a lil gal..damn can't imagine you cracking ur head bout it..I am sorry..but why is it so hard for people to come clean and just let us know how they feel just to stop this depression..so how bad is it? well i am dealing with it but man see the thing is i am a bit lonely and i am starting to think it's the reason why i do miss her voice,i am starting to wonder if i am really into it or it's just this empty void that i feel every night.

Posted

Sounds like your cracking your head over it if your getting depressed. Get busy doing something else especially if she is not giving you any time of the day or indicators that she is interested. How often do you see her?
Let it go and get busy with your life. If she really cared about you then she would give you more signs. Get a grip and let her rip. Let you feellings go for now - your obsessing I think. We can all do that and it is so easy to get emotional about it but for now just put in your head maybe that if it happens it happens okay?

Posted

ahm yah..thanks..think i am ok..least i didn't bother myself so much about it in the last two days...so that should be a good start now ryt? it's getting better....oooh not as bad as obsession hey,thats way too much but one thing i wouldn't deny is that i do miss her voice,even a "Hello" will do i damn i hate this kinda situations cos they get me soooooo confused. arg man i am getting over it.