Gay Sex - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

French kissing, licking ears, nipple attention,  handjobs, oral, 69, rimming, threesomes, foursomes, group i guess, massages, group shower, and then start from the top and do it again

LuvBlackCock
Posted

I always like to suck off two or, more guys at a time. There are a group of guys in my area who, stop over to party and, get sucked off.

• 6 months later...
Posted

To open wide and suck his dick till THE PULSATING STOPS, AND THEN SOME

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/28/2012 at 4:09 AM, Deleted-User said:

What sex act do you enjoy preforming the most on another man?

Anal and oral

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sucking dick on my knees in my thong on 

LetsOnlyPlay
Posted
On 7/28/2012 at 5:09 AM, Deleted-User said:

What sex act do you enjoy preforming the most on another man?

Never have done anything to a man. But I have had dreams of sucking off a guy. Only to wake up after cumming all over myself. Weird huh?

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 3/7/2019 at 10:29 AM, Thongsissy said:

Sucking dick on my knees in my thong on 

That's so hottt

Posted

Feeling and kissing his flesh all over, then sucking his cock and rubbing his cum on my stomach and chest. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love fucking a guy with the straps of a jock framing his ass cheeks

Posted

Looking to be bottom 347-461-4274

Posted

I want to be your bottom 347-:461-4274

• 1 month later...
Posted

I enjoy two different things but I don’t do them at the same hot session, one of them I do when I see when he been away and the other is a simple thing so we can keep enjoying each other at a basic level.

1) I lie on my back and he sits on my chest while straddling my chest, I let him play with my lips and mouth by rubbing or slapping me with his dick. While he moving back and forth in my mouth I play with his ass..

2) missionary position while I’m on bottom! Simple nothing to do but enjoy!

• 1 year later...
Posted

Wanting a couple of men that would enjoy taking turns topping my nice clean tight ass for a couple of hours bareback, so I can get multiple orgasms while they reach the point of their climax and shoot their warm creamy sperm deep in my ass doing their best to fill my hole to the top. As I feel the warmth of their sperm flowing around the point of my entrée of my ass

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like fucking him, doggy to start with, then switching positions.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Blowjobs my favorite cause I'm so good at it and when I do it I look them right into there eyes as I'm swallowing there cock they usually don't make it to fucking lol.

Especially as I'm sucking I'm demanding they give me some hot milk in my face and mouth then as there cock is in my mouth and I say that I open and leave there cock on my tounge......

• 6 months later...