love - Love and Romance

Na****

Posted

i am single and i dnt know why anyone wont go out with me i mean im nice and sensitive and i love sex but i have not had a gf in three months its killing me

Posted

stop looking for a girl friend and just date a few. you'll find someone. good luck.

Marianne_Messer
Posted

three months might seem like a long time, but its not reaaly, take the time to get to know yourself more first and love will find you when you least expect it!

Posted

Sometimes the most attractive thing is someone who knows who they are and is happy with that. Don't go out looking for a girlfriend go out looking for a friend best relationships are born of friendship. Don't *** anything, just let it happen and you might be surprised.

Posted

Ugh! 3 months! Try 7 yrs! I live in a town where all the meeting places are at least an hour away, and I don't drive. I had some major events happen in the last 6 yrs with my life and my health.

I been doing some regretting, but then I also found I enjoy finding things in the same place I left them! lol Now I am ready to roll again, and trying to get back in the swing so to speak. And it is hard. Especially when you are disabled.

Like Libby said in an earlier comment, I too think that the most attractive persons around are the ones who are comfortable standing alone, and are comfortable in their own skin.

Working on yourself and exploring new things with friends is something that may not happen so freely and often in life, especially when you find "The One". So have some fun!! And remember me.

I have learned that there is always someone out there somewhere that is worse off than me, and then things don't look so dim! Good Luck Girlfriend!

Posted

It has been a little over two months for me. But I need to take the time to take care of me and learn me a little better before jumping back in pool. So..... maybe you are not getting any bites yet because something in you is not ready?

Marianne_Messer
Posted

i didnt come out until i was 52 and already have found someone i love very much you will too, take care

Posted

Wow Marianne! You look like you are in your thirties, I'd have never guessed!

Natasha, I think you'll do alright. It's just sometimes we have to stand on our own to become better for the next thing coming along. I'll send out some vibes for you to get the happiness you deserve.

Take care!

Posted

i dont think we should worry so much about meeting people, i ve noticed that when u are super comfortable with who you are things happens by them self...dont get me wrong I am a woman...so im not always miss confidence but im working on it....u usually meet people where you least expect it so just go with it...

Posted

Three months ain't much,try not allowing anyone to put a finger on u 4 almost ten yrs.

Posted

thnks you guys sorry for not commenting ive been so busy thnk u u guys are awesome do u know whats scary two nights ago my dad ***d me thts why ive been busy im so scared though im going to court and everything tommrrow wish me luck

Posted

sorry tht was a little bit to much info

Posted

It was two years for my girlfriend and I, but I found that if you don't look, she'll come to you and vice versa. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend, just try and be patient, and be yourself. : )

Posted

I agree with everyone that says be patient. The right girl, at the right time will show up and the relationship will last longer because it's right for you and not ***d.

Posted

One hundred percent spot on agree with you Bayleigh : D