what do you do? - Love and Romance

Pe****

Posted

Why is it so hard to let go of and forget someone when u know its not the right One but your heart wants nothing more than to feel only their love. You try for a year to move on yet even the best doesnt compare to what is the worst for u?

Posted

I have been there before. You are use to being with that person and its hard to change. But it is necessary to break the cycle. Yea, I know the *** of letting go, but new love can be so refreshing. But first let go of this person and cry. All relationships don't work out. But next time, you can be selective in a soulmate. Right now, maybe you should just get out and have some fun with friends and maybe see some people.. I took some time to look around for a while and get some prospective on myself. It helped.

Posted

i was there once... i dated my ex fiance for 6 years... and now look where its taken me ... and she cheated me lied and lied some more ... and im STILL IN LOVE WITH THE BITCH!

Posted

GOD, break the chain!!! She is not worth the time and effort to still be talking about. She broke heart and trust. I know how much that must hurt. You got to get her out of your system. You are still in love with the person she was, not the person she is now and the person who ***d the relationship. If it was just a one time thing and she was sorry and it wasnt like her, then maybe there might be some salvaging left but it sounds like she is not in it for the relationship. Let go and get out. Be your own best friend.

Posted

i know that its time to let go especially when she had already moved on the weekend after and i lost more than i should have ever allowed myself, i dont know what it was about her but something has me rediculously infactuated with her... i want to move on i want to feel the affection of a women again and so many have tried i just always find something that doesnt allow myself to let them in 100% and i bring out a side of me that is really not me and it happens over and over again ugh i just wanna be happy =) i need to find the right stud to brighten up my life someone who is ready to really settle down and enjoy life with me and mines

Posted

I hear ya girl!.... my ex and i have been broken up for a year and some months... now its just a waiting game

Posted

Yes a waiting game that takes patients and mine hmm are really running out!! Atleast someone to occupie time with ugh were is she..lol