all about me!!! - Love and Romance

Posted

You know there comes a time in your life when a person says, enough is enough... It is time for me to step up and do me...my only focus now is my son and me... I don't even think I want to mingle because this life only leaves me fraustrated... I'm done...no more drama!!! No more answering to someone other than my son... my #1 priority... I can't stand to have people in my life that talk down to me like I'm a piece of shyt!!! F--ck you and stay out of my life is what I say.... if you are not positive then I don't need you in my life...I'm done, its all about me and mine's!!!

Posted

wow, you sound pretty angry! What has happened that has caused you to be so angry? I can understand you need to be conderned about taking care of yourself and your son. NO one is going to do a better job at it than you are and you should surely stand upand do it. To many ppl dont put enough empasis on doing the right thing for their kids. I did it. People who give a damn will respect you for your fight and courage. I am right behind you on this one.

Posted

same here i know the feeling , you should have your right to shout out to the top of your lungs .thats good that you know what you want in your life not many have that to fall on and be brave at the same time .good for you girl .

Posted

Nah, I'm just tired of people who claim they love you always stepping all over you... for instance, the girl I was married to fucked up my day... I went to an interview to get a second pt job and this biatch truely called me to try and tell me when to do the schedule and that I have to do it her way...f-ck her!!! I'm trying to better my life and she just tries to bring me down with her... she tells me that I've changed and that she does not feel like she is in control... I told her I'm doing me and I swear teri I don't want to know about relationships for a long time...this was her last draw, now she is trying to take my bread and butter away screw her....I'm so f--cking upset!!!

Posted

I had a hard time making a living when I had my daughter and trying to have a relationship at the same time. I had some better friends than lovers at times. But my daughter grew and I had some good friends and had some hard knocks, but I am a strong woman. You are a strong woman too. You willl show a lot of inner strenth to your child. I ended up doing a lot of physical excersice to relieve stress. I wish I was nearby to help you with this problem. I know it is hard. I will always be here for you.

Posted

Thank you jane and teri, it means a lot to know I have a form of support...it is very well appreciated!!!

Marianne_Messer
Posted

we care i'm sorry that you're having such a rough time right now, i hope you have the love and support that you need from family and friends being a single parent is the hardest job there is teri is right you're a strong woman and this will make you stronger take care and please keep in touch we are here for you

Posted

Thank you marianne I appreciate your support...god bless all of you who commented on my discussion... you ladies know how to make a bad situation better by showing me you are there

Marianne_Messer
Posted

your welcome, take care and let us know how you and your beautiful son are doing, we care

Roberto_J._Messuti
Posted

Aida, you are right, it is number one priority to look after yourself and therefore your son.
There are people who don't appreciate the most basic things in life, they may be disconnected to the reality of it completely.
When you love yourself first and as an inmediate consequence your son, the energies change. The one that will come into your life will not play mind games and either will stick to you with all the respect you and your son deserve or will run away.
No many people are ready for commitment however yours is to you and your son as he is part of you, the other people aren't.
God bless you both and stay focused. x

Posted

Thank you roberto, your words touched my heart and I appreciate your opinion...god bless you...ox...ttyl

Posted

i think you're doing the right thing, humans can be such vile creatures you need to look out for number one. it's all about you and your son and anyone you decide to allow in your life needs to understand that.

Roberto_J._Messuti
Posted

Just in the mean time I think, not to close all doors but to be proactive in what sort of person you allow in your life. xxx

Posted

definitely with you Roberto

(i love your dog also, good taste in breed)

Posted

That's true and I will do just that...my life is too precious with my son and I'm not going to allow negative people around us...you guys are great and I'm glad we are now intouch somehow...thank you

Roberto_J._Messuti
Posted

Thanks Becky, unfortunatelly it is not mine, I do sometimes dogwalks with my friend who is a dog walker, this one just wanted to walk with me on that ocassion, bless him. x

@Aida: Being hurt is part of a learning process, be gentle with yourself and embrace what you have. Many people would love to have a son and a healthy life.
When I say don't close the doors I mean, don't isolate yourself due to the *** you are going through. Instead, surround yourself with family and true friends and carry on. xxxx

Posted

You are right roberto...and I will consider it but for now just consentrate on my goals without distractions...but yeah I will form a support group with family and friends... thank you sweetheart...xoxoxo

Roberto_J._Messuti
Posted

The risk of isolation is that disconnecting from people disconnects us from reality. Not everyone out there is bad or doesn' t appreciate you or me or us, it is that we haven't found the real Soul mate who regardless will love us and be there for us. Every relationship that fails is a step forward towards finding the one. xxxxxx