hi - Love and Romance

Ke****

Posted

o.0 congrats crystal!! may you ride her hard *salutes crystal*

Posted

LMFAO

THANK YOU THANK YOU i'm doing this -sniff- i promise myself i wouldnt cry -inhales,exhales- i am doing this for all woman! i am on a mission to make sure i pop as many girls cherry's as humanly possible. now of course there will be danger like boyfriends, stalkers, or crazy ass gf's because u know virgins get caught up in just a one night stand and u know crystal aint for that shit! i'll beat her ass but then again they might like that LOL got to come up with a diffferent plan xD
anywho *salutes Hollie* i'm not just doing this for me( ok mostly i am xD) but i'm doing it for u hollie and all women!
i will hold the guniess world record for cherry popping (Women) !

Posted

lol =] its fine i wont admit that ur more innocent than i am.
from kissing someone to losing it
physical experiences and mental thoughts

-note to self- dont lose it to crystal

but either way -bakes cookies- =]
if you were a tear in my eye
i would not cry for *** of losing you

Posted

uhuh *shoves crystal's cooking in Lea's mouth* there you go now you have a cookie *smiles sweetly*

Posted

o.o nono lea has an offer for ya
i bet u r looking real good lik that crystal just dont hurt urself

lol i mean its not like i wouldnt be honored =]
just in love with someone else

-gives lea cookie and a slice of chocolate icecream cake-

Posted

*slaps her booty with a wooden spoon* ass chops! *tackles crystal, and rubs her exposed areas* yummy yummy think i found the best dessert ever! i just wanna eat you up! breakfast, lunch and dinner, and of course dessert, where's the whip cream?

Posted

*looks up over to sammie all cute and innocent like* i can't help it, she leaves to to starve and crave more and she just wont let me have my fill. *wimpers*

Posted

ah! but it's just so aggravating. it's just such hellish ***, and than when you make me wait for sooo long it's like i'm just gonna... *coughs. looks around at the others, a little pink in the face." well ummm, hi.
*continues teasing crystal* you like it! and keep calling me bad...

Posted

lmfao why u stop what u were saying hm? its like what? ur just gonna what? hmm should finish what u were saying =P lol only good girls get fuck silly =P
Bad girls like urself hmm get something else maybe some hellish ***? =3