hi - Love and Romance

Ke****

Posted

*wimpers at her cookie being bitten by another human, glares at may for the comment and yipes at her ass being smacked, rubs it* i is not i is all innocent!
vag is not cookie!
your all evil! you scared the new kid away tsk tsk!

Posted

yes vag is cookie *points to her vag* her name is Cookie and that's that...doesnt anyone else have a name for there's?

Posted

WHAT KINDA NAME IS THORTAN?

Mmmm give me that Thortan, um that doesn't even sound right! I suggest new name Nurse Penelope, it sounds sweet and innocent jus like Lea protrays!

Nurse Penelope, please help me! Yeah that sounds bettah!

OH and cookies IS VAGINA,AND VAGINA IS COOKIES

Everyone say VAGINA don't it jus take u to a special fluffy place lol!

Posted

*eyebrow twitches* you don't need to tell them that! and idk how to spell that either, i didn't even name it geez! one of the guys named it for me and everyone just went with it, i told you that!

Posted

where's the fun in that? hmm I think naming body parts is fun...*points her vag. she's cookie and cookie someitmes place with Pepe *grabs Pat's junk* Pepe ans Cookie like to play, but Cookie is craving the attention of the female sort!

Posted

-claps- lea nicely done

evidence = not innocent

i like nurse penelope i mean
why can u call ur right boob S ur left E and ur vag X in the end everyones happy
play with the right boob circling lik writing an S lick the left boob as if ur flicking for E and once u get to X u know it can go all ways rightside up upside down turned 90 degrees or even the other way around

=]

Posted

*blinks* I somewho doubt either of you are very innoccent...silly as girls