Am i the only one? - Love and Romance

Ma****

Posted

Wow..... i just get all tongue tied and backward and never know the right thing to say .Scared that she'll think i'm weird ....*** of the possibility of rejection.
All i want is true love someone to lay quietly with and feel special. Go be in each others arms and watch the fireworks together and feel the fireworks inside too!!! I hate this time of year and being alone and with so much going on in my life to share right now.
I have a good job and start summer quarter full time ..yes my plate is full but there is always room for someone special in my life !!
I am a blocked oil ***t artist and i need some passtion to ***t about ...am i the only one?

Blessings to all,
Mary

Posted

i do that! all the time i find it hard to talk to people especially when im attracted the person.

Patty_Holroyd
Posted

Hey. I'm recently single, so I feel ya! Except the part about sharing this time of my life with somebody. I am not looking to jumping in a relationship, but my new thing is I do want to expand my circle of friends. So, hello my friend......I too landed a killer new job, I am an acrylic artist, and very social. Glad you live in the area.

Posted

ty for the comments i'm so glad to hear that i'm not the only one !

Posted

you are NOT alone. i am recently single also. and i do feel like at times when one area of our lives is thriving sometimes we need some balance by having someone special in our lives. unfortunately, this balance takes time. but i understand what you mean about needing passion to ***t about. im a photograher so when i feel like i need a boost, i walk around with my camera and some new playlists on my ipod. i am passionate about music, maybe you can find another one of your passions to inspire you in the mean time. hang in there. youre not alone. take care.

Posted

thank you Renee i'll keep that in mind and try that !

Posted

Yeah the world of singledom has its advantages and disadvantages. I feel like I am out of balance sometimes too. Either too old or too young...and i recieve those lines after i ask some one out...you are a sweet woman BUT....
i think that the dating scene is complicated.....

Posted

I truely understand everyone's point of view.I am alsp single and at times it seems like I am the only single lesbian in the world, and when I do happen to meet someone they are so young. I am over 40 and I honestly do not want to date someone 15- 20 years younger. I have now accepted the fact that I will /may be alone for a long time and maybe for the rest of my life, and right now I am interested in meeting and gaining new friends. I adjusting. LOL

Posted

ty everyone for your comment i'm glad i'm not alone!