Love - Looking for LOVE!!!

Joseph_Kenney

Joseph_Kenney
Posted

I just wish I could find a guy that wants a relationship. To be able to date a guy that I can see everyday that makes me laugh and is smart and sweet. He must also have a bad ass side too because too much of a good thing is bad for you.

Keith_DeHart
Posted

I think alot of people want that ... I know I want that. I guess you just have to be have patient and wait for the perfect person. That's what I'm waiting on. I know I want a relationship, but I'm unlucky when it comes to finding them that I kinda gave up, so i don't even bother anymore. If I can't be in a relationship I at least want some gay friends. Ok well back to singing along to "Fallin'" by Sarah McLaughlin

Posted

Joseph i know exactly what you mean =[ thats what i want to. i had it awhile ago but then he broke up with me...my first bf...bleh im already getting sad just thinking about it. but theres someone out there for all of us and we will find the true one eventually =]

Joseph_Kenney
Posted

I want a guy that is some what imperfect because to me that is the most perfect person in the world. I am not perfect by any means necessary to the word perfect. Hell I am not even normal. But to find a guy that thinks that I am the most perfect person in the world to him would be great. That is how I want my guy

Posted

That's a good line Tom, can I use it?

Posted

by all means. go ahead. i got it from a piece of flair on facebook. lol
lots of good quotes on those little buttons.
i know what u mean Joseph. i also want a guy like that. i also want him to be kind of damaged. y'know what i mean?

Posted

me too - who doesnt?
flair=?

Keith_DeHart
Posted

I want to find someone who is just themselves. Someone who I can love and will love me. Who will be similar to me, but have their differences. Someone who have it more together than I do in some areas, and need my guiding in others. Relationships are about giving on both ends, and learning & loving one another as you're living your lives together

Posted

one thing ive learned recently is that if you really want something in life you have to go out and get it. i really want a boyfriend that fits this description lol but im not gonna focus on it because it will only make me more dissapointed. but theres no one like that down here anyway XD

Joseph_Kenney
Posted

a little damaged is good but not to much damage because then you cant fix them

Posted

It is natural for all of us to be looking for that special someone. We are all going through that stage. . . Erikson's stage 6 - intimacy v. isolation. I have never had a relationship with a man. I am not int he right environment to do so. However, I am just beginning to become comfortable with my sexuality. The sad thing is that I have been out for almost 6 years. I think that I am looking in all the wrong places for love because somewhere deep inside I feel that I don't deserve love. At this point in my life I do want a relationship, but my first priority is to myself. I need to confident and proud of who I am.

Posted

isnt waiting, I believe was meant. We're all waiting. I daresay we're all a little damaged too, at least by a certain age....

Joseph_Kenney
Posted

Joseph Kenney

Sometimes we need to look at what that person has done for us. I firmly believe that every person that you meet leave a mark on you and a stepping stone on your path through life. I find myself now a days wishing I could go back to high school so that way I could tell the guy that I had a crush on that I was in love with him. I think that maybe he felt the same way or not. Will you are a nice person and you may find who you are looking for in life to love you for you. Thomas you still have your whole life to get that one person. Lee you know how it is to lose a love one and I know that even now after 12 years of him being gone you love him just as you did when you first met him. Daniel give yourself sometime to get over it. Love is a great thing to find. My parents were just friends when they got married in 1968 but I will tell you this after 42 years of marriage my parents still love each other as they did all those years ago. I am hoping to find a guy that can do that for me. I want to get married and have a big family. I want to be in my 60s and still love that person. I just think at the age of almost 25 most people just want to be LOVED.
JoJo

Keith_DeHart
Posted

I haven't found love yet, because I haven't been able to find anyone who matches my personality and intellect levels. I don't want someone to be the same as me, just similar with a few differences. And not perfect, because no one is perfect, I think it's attractive when someone knows their faults and is willing to admit them. I just wanna find someone that I can feel comfortable with for my whole life.