Let's get to know each other. - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I'm single so, one night stand is the ticket for me (sadly). I'm just after coming out of a 13+ yr relationship, so I'm done with commitments for now, that is until I meet someone that I can commit to fully.

Time to ditch the sex talk and move into something a tad more off topic...

Musicals on stage or sliver screen?

Posted

The only musical I want to see on stage is a concert and I don't go to movie theaters, so I would probably say that musicals are out for me.

You can only do one of the following....

The pivot man in a circle jerk or one of the guys forming the circle?

Posted

Hello any Michigan guys here?

Posted

one of the guys...

haha funny how the conversation goes back to sex XD

go vegetarian or never be able to eat COOKED food?

Posted

at this point in my life i would probably go veggie..i would want any salmonella or anything like that.. lol

carrots or celery?

Posted

i dont know the other one soo... katy perry...

peace OR love?

Posted

Peace. idk what to push forward so...

Coco Puffs or Count Chocula?

Posted

count chocula!

lucky charms or frosted mini wheats?

Posted

Frosted mini wheats! lucky charms is basically marshmallows with milk...&gt&lt and frosted mini wheats is healthyer!

feel the dark... with your significant other or
feel the light with your significant other...

Posted

um im not sure exactly what u mean but as long as im with whom i love it doesnt matter... and ur right mini wheats are waaay better...

olde school rock and roll or jazz?

Posted

either...

love or money???

Posted

love of course, and ben... NEITHER?? AHHHH i love both of those....

scenario: your in love with two men. one is rich and can buy u anything your heart desires. he is also handsome and a very attentive and affectionate lover. but he treats you more like you are lucky to have him and should be grateful to be his property rather than an equal. the other man isnt very wealthy but does ok, cant buy you the fancy house and car, but loves you to the ends of the universe. he is also a very attentive and affectionate lover, and is... average looking but still attractive to you.we treats you like an equal and you do the same for him.

whom do you choose?

Posted

the man who treats me equal!!
yes neither XD old rock is to loud and jazz makes me sleepy XD

having your ex[who you loved but he didnt love you for along time] ask you back out when you know it will hurt you or you ask out someone youve known only a week?

Keith_DeHart
Posted

I'd rather take my chances on someone I've known for only a week ... less of a chance to get hurt a second time by the same person

Sleep or No Sleep

Matt_Newberg
Posted

depending on the situation sleep

the end to a wonderful evening
sex or no sex?

Posted

Thank You Keith, I totally agree! He broke your heart once, why risk having it crushed, the 2nd time around! A lepard (spelling) doesn't change its spots. You just got over that drama and it's not worth repeating it. Candy coated promises? Pipe dream? You damn well know, you can do better! The week plan is a much better, option.

Gotta have sleep! Body needs to recharge.

Love or Lust?

Posted

Go on several dates. This will give you an idea if it's worth it.

Dinner and a movie or a home cooked dinner and a movie rental?

Posted

Dinner and a movie.I can't cook and I highly doubt the guys I go after can either.

Evening dates or night time dates?

Posted

Evening date. Night dates tend to lead to sex, especially when there is drinking involved. Evening dates are less pressure and gives you an out if its not going too well.

Man of your dreams but ugly as hell, or beautiful man with the IQ of a rat?

Posted

Whore.I'd be a hell of a lot more popular than i am currently.

Have one perfect date with someone and never see him again or...Date losers for the rest of your life?