Let's get to know each other. - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

jose Cuervo.... ur my favorite person on this site now lol ur right Freddie IS and will ALWAYS be the BEST EVER!!!

vodka or... [INSERT ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE HERE]

Posted

Hot guy friends deff XD lmao you get to look wherever you want whenever you want, you aren't restricted by a camera man.

sex with or without the use of adult toys?

Posted

Define "Toys". Some can be rather interesting; pending on they type of toy. I'd take the partners and no toys. I've been in that predicament. Highly enjoyable!

While we're on the "sex" topic...

Leather or Vanilla sex

Posted

either!

naked cuddling after sex or put your clothes back on and sleep in separate beds?

Posted

Naked Cuddling, I really like the napping and cuddling together afterwards, and who knows wake up and start it all over again!

Sex in the morning or afternoon?

Posted

hmm, both, I am kind of kinky like that!

Hot Tub or Pool?

Posted

hot tub!

bubbles or no bubbles?

Matthew_King
Posted

bubbles, always bubbles!

rice or pasta?

Posted

Pasta la Vista Baybee.... ***, or ***???

Matthew_King
Posted

***. living with a *** on my conscience would kill me anyway...

lego or k'nex?

Posted

Neither.

Vegetarian or Vegan?

Posted

Lego or K'nex? Never had K'nex, grew up with Lego. So I'll choose Lego!

Gay.com or Gays.com?

Matthew_King
Posted

gays.com

twinks or preppies?

Posted

Gays.com because I have more friends here rather then Gay.com...lol

Chinese Food or Indian Food???

Lol

Posted

chinese! ALWAYS my favorite lol

to be betrayed by the one you love, or to betray the one you love?

Posted

Both!!! Lol

with condom or without?
lol

Posted

well for safety reasons , with, but if im with along term partner and we both get tested regularly, without most def.

too big or too small? lol

Posted

I'll answer both. Small hurts. I want to enjoy it not cringe over it. To big? Specify. Big as in thick. Big as in long? Big as in OMFG!? rofl...

Hmm, fun with friends or parents. To easy. Both my parents are well into their mid 70's and are slow moving. No offense to them but, we had our fun when I was oh 4+ decades younger. I have a hoot with some of my friends.

What would be more interesting....

Attending a Living in Leather Convention or going to an Imperial Court Coronation?

Keith_DeHart
Posted

um .... um ... um ... damn it I can't decide ... I flipped a coin and it says Imperial Court Coronation

Yell out random obscenities because you found something in the store that you haven't seen for many years and it was thought to be discontinued

or

Having to give out 1 dollar to every person you pass by, everytime you pass them for the next 10 years

Posted

the first one! i'd be in debt with the second.

(and Ben, i told you if you kept saying rude and hurtful things to my friend on MY comments then i would delete you, so its your own fault.)

(and Krystoffer, thanx for answering it, i meant big as in OMFG!)

chocolate and caramel or chocolate and mint?