Let's get to know each other. - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

rubber

date a guy w/o ears or w/o nostrils

Posted

without nostrils I guess...I might need to hold onto his ears!

Waterbed or adjustible sleep number bed?

Posted

Waterbed.....duh.

sex in a crowded movie theatre or the bathroom of said theatre?

Posted

my theatre's bathroom is disgusting, and i have a feeling if you start having sex in a crowded theatre, it wont be crowded for long... so theatre

in the forrest against a tree, or in the desert?

Posted

tree.. no thank you sand! lol

sex with a cop or a fire fighter?!

Posted

Both are quite masculine. Now, I have had sex with a cop (when he was on break and in full uniform), so I'm going to say fire fighter aka fireman.

Both of these icons have long since passed on.... who is the most memorable?

Divine or Craig Russel?

LMAO! @ Dallas. I had to bounce back a page, to see question. At least with ears, you can guide them.

Posted

who the hell...?

A one nighter with a stranger in some seedy motel or taking them back to your place?

Posted

I guess your to young to know who Divine or Craig Russel is, Brenton. Divine is an actor/singer and Craig is a pioneer in the female impersonator industry and was in a few movies that actually hit the big screen. Frances Milstead wrote a book about her son titled "My Son, Divine". If you hit my photo page and click on my video's, you'll see who Divine is.

Seedy hotel room. It's still with a stranger.

Posted

remember to ask a question lol... two left feet or two left hands? o.o

Posted

One of each, Justin. O_o

All over your face

or

All over your chest?

Posted

either lol

face up or face down?

Posted

Face down.

On your back or on all 4's?

Posted

All 4s, that way he can grab me by the hair and pull me back up to him so that we can kiss!!! xD!

Do it in a sauna or a hot tub?

Posted

sauna definitely

ride or be ridden? XD

Posted

Come over when I am sleeping and play wth me just enough to get me up and wake me up while you are riding! hmmmm, that reminds me of a repeating dream I have! LOL

Happiest at the start or when its all done?

Posted

When it's all done,that way the feeling lasts a bit longer.

sluts or prudes?

Posted

Sluts. They're usually quite good, at what they do.

Sex in the morning or in the middle of the night?

Posted

morning!

have your dog bark really loud every time you have sex w ur bf, or have your cat try to get up on the bed and cuddle with you every time you have sexx w ur bf?

Posted

bark, cause I'm not into *** participation.

At the office...sex under the desk or on the desk?

Posted

on the desk, more room...

in the park on the monkey bars, or on the slide?

Posted

Slide, bars seem effort.

Looks or intellect? (for yourself)

Posted

i dont really have either lol so... intelect. that way i can get a high paying job and buy good looks lol...

not so atttractive, but great performance or not so great performance but great looks?

Posted

Back to the slides vs monkey bars... Slides would be more awkward whereas, the monkey bars, you'd have way more leverage and more angles to explore. Let your imagination dwindle on that one.... :P

Not so attractive, but great performance.They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so the performance would definitely make up for the lack of?

If your playmate had pierced nipples, would you...

A) be thrown off and or grossed out

or

B) ask how they'd prefer to have them played with?

Posted

A and then B XD

Would you rather your partner had a Prince Albert or a Guiche?(google it if you don't know what a 'Guiche' is)