Are They Just words? - Love and Romance

Posted

*starts to shiver*
"careful u makin my fangs come out again"
-eyes starts to turn red again-
"too late its out"
-procedes to bite Miranda on her neck and now got both legs wrap around waist and starts to ride Miranda up and down the wall-

Posted

Grabs her from underneath her thighs and slides her up against the wall and place legs up on my shoulder
(yeah i may be small but i strong like that don't let my size fool ya, smile)
shock and surprise she's higher up my face nose deep into her yum yum i procede to suck and lick upon workin my way up in the suga walls from yum to clit. With nothing for her to really grab on to substain her the honey pot tip over and the honey came down. All she manage to do was grab my hair but her grip loosen by the time resolution sets in. I remove one leg off my shoulders and slide her back down into my arms. She was a bit shaken from the experience but her eyes said satisfy with a flush look on her face. I then carry her and laid her down on the bed.

"Shall I continue?" I said to her

Posted

(smiles) i knw i got ur honey all ovver my face,

I like make up sex after a fight
-rolls her on top-
There u beat me!

Now its time to make up!
Leans up to kiss her sensual, just about takes her breath away
then starts to lick neck down to nipples where i proceded to lick and suck upon them while one hand is on her waist and the hand is taking a refuge inside her suga walls all at the same time.

Posted

Feelin really gangsta
I'm inside her and yet i wanna go further within and letting her push me further i don't know nor care how far i go within. She screams my name loud, i say her name low. Feelin her almost halfway down my arm, she's so warm and plush on the inside and of course drippin wet as i glance down and watch it run down my arm soaking sheets in progress. Im in such a zone that I don't feel *** from the scratches. I'm in a trance watchin her body moving to a internal rthyme. I lean her back with head almost touchin the floor just to see if I can go deeper, her screams of passion said that i can and did.

Posted

*gives her onee-sama an anime peace sign and winks* i learn from the best!
*turns to crystal, a seductive glare in her eyes as she walks over to her, using the back of her fingers she glides them along crystals jawline* it's hard to prove untrue things