Are They Just words? - Love and Romance

Posted

"My dear Crystal you know you can't let ur guard down for a sec with me!"
Pulls out jackhammer this time and jumps on Crystal back while she plays with Lea boobies and jackhammer chasity belt off.

-Wipes sweat from brow and spanks booty and shouts, "Was it good for you like it was for me?!"

I'll be taking these now! *Takes Crystal's bra and panty this time*

I Love My Job on to the Next Victim!
Bandit

Posted

wtf just happen to my chasity belt =O xD lmfao i nearly fell out my chair when u said was it good for u like it was for me lmfao
got damn it &gt.&lt

mmm thanks for the slap lea x3 -runs after lea with a camera watching boobies jump up and down- *drools* sooo good =3

Posted

lmfao neither does the anime char
just do what ur doing now
look defenseless =3
oh and i will *** u lea..... hmmm i will do it now!
-tackles lea, ties her up,takes her to secert room- MUWHAHAHAHA

Posted

damn right i am XD i'm gonna pluck that flower good =3
and who said u could record this?
hm might as well i would love to watch this over and over again XD
-throws lea on the bed- x3 now lets get started &gt=3

Posted

"In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight
wwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee we bum bum baway!"

or would you prefer
Face Down Ass Up that's the way we like F**k!

Bandit setting the mood for freakin

Posted

LMFAO the jungle song rofl wth is up with the jungle song XD
how about
"Who can love u like me nobody who can sex u like me nobody who can lay ur body down nobody baby"
or " Pop that pussy pop pop that pussy"
or" She's my cherry pie taste so good make a grown man cry sweet cherry pie"
after all she is a virgin &gt=3
kmao idk i got random music playing doesnt matter to me =P but that mighty jungle thing would sooo throw me off -smacks lea butt-

Posted

*rubs her ass* that hurt!
yay! i get an award! i do like acting too so wee! i've actully done auditions! (*frowns back to it* yeah in one of them i had to get hit on...sad thing: first time anyone's hit on me with one liners or anyhting like that, always just gotten, "date me!")

Posted

&gt.&gt my stepmom and one of the girls that was helping with the audtions (who's a friend of ours) kept smiling and trying to hide laughs so i kept blushing in embarrassment from it and by the time i went in (oh and btw the dude who was doing it, if you looked at him a certain way looked like a chick and had the most gorgeous beautiful curly hair ever! i wanted to pet it!) i was still blushing and i had to reject the line at first and i think my cheeks were still red than and than had to accept the second on and it was a stupid one and i felt stupid.
*sighs* it wasn't fun, but my stepmom bought me a cupcake to make me feel better ^.^