How to Lose A Girl In 5 Days - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

102. Taking her to an anime conv. on the first or second date(make sure shes into it!!!)
103. asking her if she wants to the hit the gym after ur first date is done!
104. Taking her into the bathroom and trying to *** her LOL not good not good at all XD
105. quoting rap songs " let me see that thong!" at least wait a couple of months
106. always complaining about how u dont like ur body then change it! its easy geez
107. (suprise no one put this up yet) dont put a date *** drug in her drink
108. asking for sex on the first date (so what u paid for the meal dont mean i'm having sex with u!!! u need to wait to get some of this honey)
109. going on a date with her and then telling her at the end of the date oh yeah i have a BF or a GF or both -.-;;
110. showing up on a date with sweatpants and a t-shirt (i mean really now?)
111. the first date is at ur house big no no no
112. mentioning anything about her weight is a BIG ASS HELL NO lol XD me idc but got damn most women will kill u
113. Telling her u wear the pants in the relationship aint no if ands or buts (ppffft plz already gone by and)
114. Telling ur date u have to pee or take a dump i mean come on man i plan to eat there =/ DX
115. Farting and saying it was the chair i mean u did it at least own it (i think its funny either way though lol)
thats it so far and number 73 about the groping thing lol i do love to grope people but i do it after a long time of knowing them not on the very first date XD

Posted

lol i so agree with those.
i'd only take a date to anime conv if i knew she liked anime as well and if i paid for her ticket, they can be so much fun! and so much discussion topics can pop up which is great on a first or second date i find cause i just love being able to communicate with whoever i'm with

Posted

116. Don't pick ur nose and flick boogars on her as a sign of affection
117. saying, "I got ur nose" is NOT CUTE!
118. "TWO GIRLS AND A CUP" now that's just GROSS to even suggest to watch
119. Don't kiss your dog on the mouth in front of her and then try to kiss her next
120. Dude don't hock up a loogie in front of her! nasty
121. If you come on the date in a costume dressing like Harry Potter, you deserve to get beat for that!
122. I don't think getting her name tattoo on the first date is a good ideal at all especially if Susan is not her name, her name is Laura dammit who the hell is Susan?
123. If your pimp walks up to you while ur on the date and tell you and your date to get back on that corner and start makin money

Posted

but it's a um willow dragon egg shell wand?

124. Don't tell them you see dead people
125. Don't tell them you can read her mind
126. Don't tell her you have "special" powers, she might take it the wrong way.
127. If a virgin don't go telling her that within like the first five mins of meeting, save that for way down the road...
128. Ribs are good to eat, but not on a first date.

Posted

lmao sooo agree with 127 & 128
129. burger king as a first date
130. mcdonalds as a first date (cheeap asses)
131.driving in a car thats not yours when u pick her up on the first date
132. telling her to catch the bus
133. going on about how u ate a girl out last night or just a few minutes before u got to the date
134. telling her that ur teddy bears are holding ur son hostage
135. giving her a 1800 number or a number that doesnt work

Posted

oh oh oh! omg! (forgot number we at)
00: don't go on a first date when on your period, i'm sure she'd not like you leaving every so often cause you forgot you were on that time of month and need to change and the mood swinging is not fun to deal with on a first date

Posted

That would be 136. for the monthly cycle

137. Telling the date that "ur late" is not cool, hey well at least she can say that she ain't the daddy lol!
138. If you say,"Hey if I'm paying for all this, you are going to give it up, right? If not you need to tell me before the waiter comes!"
139. Asking her if she's a bobble head
140. "This ain't really a date, Im just a pimp trying recruit some more hoes!"
141. You tell your date your only doing this to make ur Ex jealous!
142. You got nerve to flash the two for one coupon in front of her!
143. This is a big no no, wearing a grill on a date is not sexy for any female to have and besides she can't understand what ur saying and it's slippin out of your mouth.
144. Your on a date and your car runs out of gas but you get mad at her when tell her to order dessert which you reply,"I would of had gas money if u didn't order dessert, damn you act like you never ate out or seen food before!"
145 You tell your date i hope ur not wearing panies!

Posted

i don't get number 142....
man these numbers are high no wonder it's hard to get a girl, man and since we know them guys must really be tripping to not mess up, i almost kind of pitty 'em...almost

Posted

LMFAO!! AT 137 & 142 and grills are gross lol XD
naw hardly any guys know they just go on a whim or show off their bod (hangs around a lot of stra8 guys) lol but some of them do know and try to be sweet even thought they get some wrong xD
we should so do what to do on a date