How to Lose A Girl In 5 Days - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

OOOOOOOOOOOO only 50 more to go, come on girls really pour it on!

51. Don't introduce her to the sperm donor on your first date
52. Don't ask her why she didn't get you a gift and ur the one who asked her out!
53. Don't stare at her as though your lost in her beauty, cause from her point of view you just look weird or creepy!
54. Selling *** or anything illegal is not cool man while on a date
55. Going to Hooters is just an awful place to take her and you need to get punch for that!
56. Don't be childish and give the girl a "wet willie" its not funny!
57. Comparing outfits and say that you look better than her and i guarantee you will not get a call back!
58. Don't bring a 3rd wheel, its a date why are you bringing extra people!
59. Death is not a good topic piece on a date
60. By all means don't start singing or rapping, when she didn't ask you too and/or if your not good at it!

Posted

Hooters a bad idea? really? awww man. but what about wet tee wensdays?!
Wet wilies are overall gross!
lol sperm, what a funny word. sorry couldn't stop laughing had to mention it.
*looks at her topic cards for dates and removes the death one*
ok think i'm ok now.
of course this a funny thread Kayleigh. It's a genral woman's pickyness list of date no no's. hehe. it makes dates more entertaining.

61. Remember burping or farting isn't entertaining. (can't believe that wasn't said yet) it's gross!
62. Don't pick your nose...(can't remember if that was said or not)
63. Don't mention she looks fat in that dress or pants.
64. Sometimes mentioning she has a big butt is not the best thing, so just don't say it.
65. Don't move into her house or even mention moving in when you just started dating
66. Keep the comic book collection on hold for showing, until you know she's cool with that. (no idea why that can be awkward but some ppl just find it weird) *shrug*
67. On a windy day and her dress frills up, don't stick your head under to get a look see
68. Don't sit about and talk about other ppl, she's there to learn about you
69. (fav number! like you don't know y!) A swimming pool date might seem cute and nice, but remember not to stare at her or another woman in the changing room.
70. Hygiene! end of story!

Posted

Hooters is not a good idea for a date when you first met the girl and take her out! It's a place to hang out with friends not a date.

71. Strip Club is not a good first date either, mixed signals if the dancers are calling you by ur first name!

Posted

What happerned to just going out getting it wrong and laughing about it ALL in 3 years time. But some of these are good lol.

Posted

For number 68.... I don't agree. What if that person is a big part in your life, then by learning about them you learn about the person you are on the date with. Now don't monopolize the convo with just that person, but it isn't wrong especially if you are talking about really close friends.

Posted

that's your opion and i wont argue with that Kayleigh, but when on a first date i find it's more important to learn about who your sitting with and have actual conversations, if someone just rags on about other ppl i find it dull and boring.

Posted

"clears throat" Um ladies can we get back to the list?! Now kiss and make up its not that serious, honestly girls be nice! Add to my list so I can get to a 100 PLEASE!

72. If you ask a girl where she's from and she says that she comes from a distance planet in search of the key master, leave!
73. Feeling tits, crotch, or ass is not how you say, hello how are you within the first 5mins of meeting!
74. Asking the girl if she had "work done" is not a good opening
75. If the girl is speaking angrily and voliently about people who done her wrong, I advise you call friend for backup you might have to fake ur own death with this one!

Alright 25 more to go, come on and bring it, the crazier the better!

Forever Romeo
Peace,Love,and Smiles

Posted

can it be hug? saving kisses for something else.
76. don't piss 'em off.
77. crabs aren't always a good topic.
78. chessy liners are for a bad pick up, not date.
79. don't let her pay if you invited her, you cheap ass!
80. ordering food for her isn't the best, especial when you order stuff she don't like

Posted

83. asking if it's real isn't the best question, even if you mean her teeth...which is still weird.
84. inspecting her with a magnify glass is kind of creepy
85. asking if she ate bugs as a kid is a no no
86. asking if she sniffs glue is odd
87. reaching over with your fork to sample some of her food on a first or even up to third date or so is rude, unless you ask...
88. taking notes of everything she says is creepy (do when she's not looking or around, lol)
89. telling her what she can't wear or do is just rude
90. slurping your drink through a straw when she's taking is rude
91. cracking your knuckles out of boredom or randomly or w/e can be kind of disturbing
92. if you go to a club dance with her, not someone else
93. don't bring your ipod to a date and listen to it on and off
94. don't talk about how great your ex was in bed with you
95. if friends come along don't forget that your dates with you
96. if an ex shows up don't run off with her or go over to pick a fight with her or show off your new date
97. don't whine about the date
98. don't sit about and txt ppl when on the date and pay like no attention to your date
99. gambling isn't really considered a date....
100. mentioning and comparing all your health "issues" not all that great

ok think i'm done for now, we at 100, least see if we can take in more! yay! grats guys!

Posted

that reminds me of a joke. "This man and this woman had been married for a long time and after a night of sex the wife was stroking the man's dick, he turned to her and asked, "Honey, why do you always do that?" she smiled and replied, 'Cause i miss mine.""