What does Gay Sex feel like?

HouseOfBalloons

Posted

hey @HouseOfBalloons interesting question! I can imagine if you identify as hetero or bi-curious, thinking about what gay sex actually feels like will be up there on the list of questions you have. I can only answer as a gay men (but one that has had loads of sex lol). As a bottom, gay sex can feel like the best thing in the world. Having a guy inside you, taking control. Anal orgasms can be really intense, so if you are curious about also getting fucked then I would say you may end up having the best explosion of your life. 

And as a top I imagine fucking ass feels different from a vagina though as the ass is not self-lubricating in the same way. So I imagine it can feel very tight at times :smiling_imp: do any of guys who have expereince with women have an idea?

As for poop, well, yeah, sometimes shit happens sometimes but if your partner douches before fucking then it won't be an issue. The only real way to know what gay sex feels like is to go ahead and give it a go. Then you'll know! :jumping::sweat_drops:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi HouseOfBalloons,

Gay sex will feel a little different to each person, just as straight sex feels different to each person, but there are some basics I could tell you. I'm 22 & bisexual, but in a relationship with another male now. I'm a total top, though, so I couldn't ever say how it feels the other way on the bottom. There is some difference with how it feels going into a vagina vs butt.

As you know, a vagina is usually already lubed, so your penis can go right in. It feels wonderful, of course, yet a butt on a guy is very different even to female butt. It's much tighter & when lubed the right way, it's the most amazing feeling for the penis. I'd give vagina a 7 out of 1-10, but a tight male butt a 10. I've had the longest & most intense orgasms with my penis inside my boyfriend's butt. My penis can feel when he's coming & that extra squeezing on my penis puts me over the edge, so I'll cum very hard inside him. I like doggie style best, or just him on his stomach as I enter.

As for oral sex, a female is about a 2 out of 10 on that. The mouth of females is shaped very different from males, so part of that is why. A male, I give it a 10. I've had very intense orgasms getting oral from my boyfriend. His tongue all over my head is what really does it. It's more about licking than sucking. I like to do it on him too. A 69 or just on my back with my legs spread for him to suck is great. He loves to suck.

I'm not a hookup type dude. I'm one person only & not been with many people, but I love sex & need it daily. I have 8" so I'm good size but not huge. Gay sex makes me moan. I think you will like it, but you need to find out if you're top, bottom, or versatile. If top like I am, your penis sure is going to feel good. As for preparing & all that, it's not very complicated & that's what the bottom does as needed. With us, there's not much prep required at the same time each day, so I lube up & am inside him fast. We've never had accidents, but sex is dirty no matter if gay or straight, so it's okay. Try getting a BJ first. Maybe your gay friend could do it. I had a gay friend in HS who used to BJ it for me a few times a week in the locker room. It was fast but so good. He's go fap in a stall afterward. I still wasn't sure if I was straight or bi at that time.

Posted

What does gay sex feel like?

Gay sex is fulfilling where hetero sex never came close. It took a woman sucking me one night for me to realize that I wanted to please men to the degree she was pleasing me. I have always enjoyed anal stimulation, when I get fucked in the ass I want a cock in my mouth as well. While on my knees sucking cock I get feeling that all is right in the world, I am where I am meant to be, fulfilling my purpose in life. I have felt the most peaceful and content while sucking cock. Being fucked in the ass is a beautiful experience. Gay sex is the proper path for me.

Pre-cum is manna from heaven....delicious.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Es fühlt sich einfach nur Hammer an, probiere es einfach selbst mal aus. Du wirst es lieben. 😉