Thuggslayer83

Thuggslayer83
Posted

I find myself getting horny at the craziest time about crazy shit

Thuggslayer83
Posted
Just now, Thuggslayer83 said:

I find myself getting horny at the craziest time about crazy shit

I like to dominate tranny's I gett so hot fucking a sexy man whore dress and all

Posted

I can stop thinking about cocks and cum weird huh!

Thuggslayer83
Posted
23 hours ago, Imintomen said:

I can stop thinking about cocks and cum weird huh!

How do you imagine them

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
So thuggslayer83. Sorry I’ve off net for a couple of weeks.you said how do I imagine them the cocks a cum. It’s a process. For my self I see all cocks need a man’s lips. I know for fact most women don’t like sucking. They worry about the cum that’s about to ejaculate down there throat. See my thing is this I’m not going to be able to love on my man’s cock, If it’s not in my mouth. I’m having trouble teaching myself to eat cum. I love the feel and taste most times. I think it’s hot and sexy when you are over whelmed by cock or cum. Nothing turns me on more than revisioning my man about to unload his cum into my mouth throat face clothes messy bjs hot as well. I need a o boy a place for my wood.
I could take a different approach on how I can imagine cocks and cum. I need a boyfriend.
  • 9 months later...
Posted
I would love to just have you sit back relax and let me suck you for as long as you like. I am not afraid of you shooing down my throat. Just grab my head and let my lips explore your cock.