everyone needs this - Love and Romance

Posted

i have no clue i was like wtf...
but i do NOT have the AIDS.

Posted

god i love you guys, to funny.
Allison if you want all that your gonna have ta come on over to my place and i'll hook you up, i make the best pancakes too ^.^ and i get a lot of compliments on coffee too which i don't get, but w/e

Posted

No kayla. i said allison said we should give this application 2 future potential lovers so I said she should've added aids & std tests status on there 2. That's what u meant. I'm so sorry u took it that way. I apologiz lov u girl.

Posted

Ok kayla. Now I c what I did. When I wrote that, I was writig to the original writer of this application, not u. Sorry sweety, I was tellin allison she left those ?s out, my bad. I feel really bad

Posted

haha it's cool.
well yeah that would be a good question, lmao.
AND I WANT COFFEE!!

Posted

lea what u meant by ur last message "yay all fixed gj Aliyah! d^.^d"? you lost me.

Posted

i was congratulating you on your work on fixing your mistake. i've always thought it is a good thing to cheer people on that correct themselves and making it clear it was a misunderstanding to help people understand what happened

Posted

we need coffee like NOW LEA!!!!! ur losing cool points... Now be honest girls, how many ppl would u give this application to? and if someone just randomly give u this application..... idk someone ur talkin to... wat would u think? would u assume the were freaks or would u get offended?

Posted

oh noes not the cool points! *cry* your so mean i need those to be cool! i can't just mail you coffee! that would just be insane the poor mail staff people would be burning themselves like crazy and i just could not let that, your just gonna have ta get your sweet behind over here. :P
for the most part i would give that to someone, but after i'm sure i'd want to do those...um activities with them and after we been together at least a couple weeks so i'd know she wouldn't freak

Posted

Enough of this lol! Where are the interviews being held? I think i'm a very good canidate for this position! Imma hard worker and I don't stop until the job is finish and done correctly! Questions,... are their bonuses or any benefits for this position? I'm just a pleasure pleaser(smile)!
Romeo wants to work for you!

Posted

interviews are being held tonite in my living room. there will be a preliminary trail to show off ur skills. if hired, we will be movin into the shower, followed by the laundry room. afterwards, we shall have lunch...if we remember! lol ne suggestions on wat comes next?

Posted

Gotta use your IMAGINATION (smile), think cake decoration and the tape well she's going to have to be still if ur going to decorate her and then........
but that's just an example you can add ur own toppings if you want!

Romeo has a sweet tooth!
I bettah get this job!(smile)

Posted

Oh yeah well I deserve this job more, its a dream come true for me! You know what goes well with cake, icecream! It can be a sundae frenzy how you like that for technique? Sweet on top of Sweets getting Sweet! I feel very strong in this field of work. I'm light on my feet, a fast thinker and creative with anything you throw at me!

I'll c u at tryouts!
I can be your perfect assistant
Romeo wants to work for you

Posted

oh yeah?! well i've been a receptionist so i'm even better since i already have good history for back up.
mmm cake sounds good, or fudge! with sprinkles! perfect with icecream!
dude we could so make it all like just awesome, hire us both! that'd be even funner!

Posted

Romeo is here at ur service and might i say that u will not regret ur decision you had made here! A very versitile lover I am. My speciality is to make u forgot ur worries and relieve stress through a series of physical contact exercises that will relax the body as well as the mind. First i dress up like a sundae and then......(yumm!)
I'm so naughty lol