everyone needs this - Love and Romance

Posted

Get to Know You Before I Fuck You Application
PLEASE DON'T LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: ____________ From: ____________Date: ____________ Age: _____ D.O.B.:_____________
Address: ___________________________ City: _________________ State: ____Zip Code: ________ Home Phone: ____________ Cell Phone: ____________Height: __ Ft.__ Inches Weight: ______lbs.
Complexion: Light__ White__ Pale__ Caramel__ Brown__ Medium__ Dark__ Nasty Dark__
Charcoal__
Eye Color: ___________ Hair Color: ____________
Married:__ Divorced: __ B/G Friend: __ Single: __

CHECK ALL THAT APPLY

1. Do you drink? ___________ If so what? ____________________________________________________
2. Do you smoke? _________ If so what? _____________________________________________________
3. Do you like to fuck in the: Morning__ Afternoon__ Night__ Whenever the urge hits__
4. How do you like to fuck: Hard& Fast__ Slow & Easy__ Wild & Furious__ Jabs__ Deep Stroking__ Short Jolting__ Other__
5. Where’s your favorite place to fuck? Bed__ Floor__ Kitchen__ Counter__ Living Room__ Coffee Table__ Sofa__ Shower__ Bathtub__ Pool__ Jacuzzi__
Yard__ Car__ Movie Theatres__Roof__ Park__ Holiday Inn__
Other__ Don’t give a fuck as long as I get some__
6. How do you like sex action? Fucking__ Sucking__ Both__ Masturbating each other__ Orgies__All the Above__ Other__
7. When having sex or making love, what do you like done the most?
________________________________________________________________________________
8. How many times a night do you have sex? ____
9. How many times would you like to? ____
10. When fucking, what positions do you like the best? ___________________________________________
11. Do you prefer your partner: X-Small__ Small__ Bony__ Medium__ Large__ X-Large__ Meaty__ Fat__ Jumbo__ Lean__ Skinny_¬_ Short__ Tall__ Muscular__ Wet__ Dry__ Loose__ Tight__ Flexible__ Other__ Im just horny & don’t give a damn__
12. Do you like it in the ass? Yes__ No__ All The Time__ Sometimes__ Not Sure__Would like to try__I’m not telling__
13. Do you like to be fucked in between the breasts? Yes__ No__ Would like to try__
14. Do you like oral sex? Yes__ No__ Hell Yeah__ Would like to try__
15. If yes, are you good at it? Yes__ No__ Not Sure__ The Best__
16. Are you a big sex freak? Yes__ No__ Not Sure__ Only at night__
17. When having sex, do you: Scratch__ Scream__ Moan__ Purr__ Keep Quiet__Talk Dirty__Beg for more__ All the Above__ Other__
18. When you’re about to cum, do you: Kick__ Bite__ Scratch__ Scream__ Twitch__ Fart__Shake__ Cry__Kiss & Lick__ Pass Out__ Other__
19. Describe Your Fantasy: _________________________________________________________________
20. Would you fuck the person who gave you this application? Yes__ Hell Yes__ No__ Fuck No!!!__ With a bag__

Posted

Height: Ft._5_ Inches__3_ Weight: _145__lbs.

Complexion: Light_x_ White__ Pale__ Caramel__ Brown__ Medium__ Dark__ Nasty Dark__
Charcoal__

Eye Color: _blue_ Hair Color: ___blond ____

Married:__ Divorced: __ B/G Friend: __ Single: _x_

CHECK ALL THAT APPLY

1. Do you drink? _____no______ If so what? ____________________________________________________
2. Do you smoke? _____no____ If so what? _____________________________________________________

3. Do you like to fuck in the: Morning_x_ Afternoon__ Night_x_ Whenever the urge hits__

4. How do you like to fuck: Hard& Fast_x_ Slow & Easy__ Wild & Furious_x_ Jabs__ Deep Stroking__ Short Jolting__ Other__

5. Where’s your favorite place to fuck? Bed_x_ Floor__ Kitchen__ Counter__ Living Room__ Coffee Table__ Sofa__ Shower__ Bathtub__ Pool__ Jacuzzi__
Yard_x_ Car__ Movie Theatres__Roof__ Park__ Holiday Inn__
Other__ Don’t give a fuck as long as I get some__

6. How do you like sex action? Fucking__ Sucking__ Both__ Masturbating each other__ Orgies__All the Above_x_ Other__

depends who im with

8. How many times a night do you have sex? __1__
9. How many times would you like to? _1___
10. When fucking, what positions do you like the best? ______________all_____________________________

11. Do you prefer your partner: X-Small__ Small_x_ Bony__ Medium__ Large__ X-Large__ Meaty__ Fat__ Jumbo__ Lean__ Skinny_¬_ Short__ Tall__ Muscular__ Wet__ Dry__ Loose__ Tight__ Flexible__ Other__ Im just horny & don’t give a damn__

12. Do you like it in the ass? Yes__ No_x_ All The Time__ Sometimes__ Not Sure__Would like to try__I’m not telling__

13. Do you like to be fucked in between the breasts? Yes__ No_x_ Would like to try__

14. Do you like oral sex? Yes__ No__ Hell Yeah_x_ Would like to try__

15. If yes, are you good at it? Yes__ No__ Not Sure_x_ The Best__

16. Are you a big sex freak? Yes__ No__ Not Sure__ Only at night_x_

17. When having sex, do you: Scratch__ Scream_x_ Moan_x_ Purr__ Keep Quiet__Talk Dirty__Beg for more_x_ All the Above__ Other__

18. When you’re about to cum, do you: Kick__ Bite__ Scratch__ Scream_x_ Twitch__ Fart__Shake_x_ Cry__Kiss & Lick_x_ Pass Out__ Other__

19. Describe Your Fantasy: _if your doing it right you dont need a fantasy

20. Would you fuck the person who gave you this application? Yes_x_ Hell Yes__ No__ Fuck No!!!__ With a bag__

Posted

Get to Know You Before I Fuck You Application
PLEASE DON'T LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: ____________ From: ____________Date: ____________ Age: __18___ D.O.B.:_____________
Address: ___________________________ City: _________________ State: ____Zip Code: ________ Home Phone: ____________ Cell Phone: ____________Height: __ Ft.__ Inches Weight: ______lbs.
Complexion: Light__ White__ Pale__ Caramel_x_ Brown__ Medium__ Dark__ Nasty Dark__
Charcoal__
Eye Color: ___depends________ Hair Color: ___changes a lot_________
Married:__ Divorced: __ B/G Friend: __ Single: _x_

CHECK ALL THAT APPLY

1. Do you drink? ___check________ If so what? ______anything available______________________________________________
2. Do you smoke? _check________ If so what? ________newports preferably and the green stuff ____________________________________________
3. Do you like to fuck in the: Morning__ Afternoon__ Night__ Whenever the urge hits_x_
4. How do you like to fuck: Hard& Fast__ Slow & Easy__ Wild & Furious__ Jabs__ Deep Stroking__ Short Jolting__ Other_however it goes_
5. Where’s your favorite place to fuck? Bed__ Floor__ Kitchen__ Counter__ Living Room__ Coffee Table__ Sofa__ Shower__ Bathtub__ Pool__ Jacuzzi__
Yard__ Car__ Movie Theatres__Roof__ Park__ Holiday Inn__
Other_when the time is right it doesnt matter_ Don’t give a fuck as long as I get some__
6. How do you like sex action? Fucking__ Sucking__ Both__ Masturbating each other__ Orgies__All the Above__ Other_make love cause i am now a cornball_
__i just love the closeness and pleasing my partner____________________ __________________________________
8. How many times a night do you have sex? _havent in a while___
9. How many times would you like to? _depends who it's with and if i love you___
10. When fucking, what positions do you like the best? _____im down for anything______________________________________
11. Do you prefer your partner: X-Small__ Small__ Bony__ Medium_x_ Large__ X-Large__ Meaty__ Fat__ Jumbo__ Lean__ Skinny_x_ Short__ Tall__ Muscular_slightly_ Wet__ Dry__ Loose__ Tight__ Flexible__ Other_x_ Im just horny & don’t give a damn__
12. Do you like it in the ass? Yes__ No__ All The Time__ Sometimes__ Not Sure__Would like to try__I’m not telling__
13. Do you like to be fucked in between the breasts? Yes__ No__ Would like to try__ [never done it but wtf...]
14. Do you like oral sex? Yes__ No__ Hell Yeah_x_ Would like to try__ [if you haven't done it, do it.]
15. If yes, are you good at it? Yes_xxx_ No__ Not Sure__ The Best__
16. Are you a big sex freak? Yes__ No_not anymore_ Not Sure__ Only at night__
17. When having sex, do you: Scratch_x_ Scream_x_ Moan_x_ Purr__ Keep Quiet_x_Talk Dirty__Beg for more__ All the Above__ Other_x_
18. When you’re about to cum, do you: Kick__ Bite_x_ Scratch_x_ Scream__ Twitch_sometimes lol_ Fart__Shake__ Cry__Kiss & Lick__ Pass Out__ Other_depends_
19. Describe Your Fantasy: ____i wrote it in a book and gave it to someone, they know____________________________________________________
20. Would you fuck the person who gave you this application? Yes__ Hell Yes__ No_x_ Fuck No!!!__ With a bag__

Posted

Lol lol lol... y'all so crazy. Wait a minute.... kayla where's the aids status, current or past std test results in writing, attached to this app, oh yea baby momma, daddys, crazy exes, mental disorders. Check dat out

Posted

If we weren't, or if there was no crazyness than this wouldn't be as fun, there's gotta be some funky crazy thing going on somewhere. On behalf of the crazy's, i the representitive would like to announce: Pancakes are yummy!

Posted

Y'all must not no I'm down with the whip cream, syrup, honey, caramel, cherries, fudge sauce, clean the got damn plate. Oh c now I got carried away sorry I was bein bad. What crystal said about venting that time I was straight up bad. Ooops sorry

Posted

HEY! u forgot the floor model t.v. in number 5, lol. That is good, gots to be the best discussion ever!

Posted

Pancakes is code for Lea's attempt to distract people from things she doesn't want to be seen and it worked! woot! *writes down the pancake orders* ok who's first? whoo this is gonna be a long good day!

Posted

i want some pancakes with... obviously some butter and some stawberries and whipped cream!!!! YummY!!!! BUT ( BIG BUT ) i need reddi whip, NOT COOL WHIP!!!!! thank u very much. oh, and while your at it, may i please have some coffee w lots of sugar and cream? and a glass of 2% milk..... =-) THANK YOUS!!!!!!

Posted

oh and with Aliyah... u r so right honey bunny =-0. wat was i thinkin not adding the std and all the other drama on there... wat a GOOFBALL!!!!! =-) SO ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!!!!! We need a doctors note with your medical history dated with no more than 3 months. Also, we need a list of your exs... baby mommas, baby daddys, stalkers, psychopaths,ext, ext... nething thats relevant... Oh and, one more thing.... we need REFERENCES!!!!! very important!!!! Muah!!!! love yall.... =-)