Straight white male willing to bottom for BBC only

Firsttimer4abbc

Firsttimer4abbc
Posted

Straight white male first time ever and only 4 a big black cock please I want your big black cock in my mouth and especially fucking my fucking my little white ass please someone turn me into a sissy for your big black cock anyone

Firsttimer4abbc
Posted
On 6/26/2022 at 5:43 AM, Firsttimer4abbc said:

Straight white male first time ever and only 4 a big black cock please I want your big black cock in my mouth and especially fucking my fucking my little white ass please someone turn me into a sissy for your big black cock anyone

In Dixon Illinois straight white male looking for first time ever on the DL secretly I want to bottom for a big black cock to me they're beautiful I will let you do whatever you want to me if you got a big black cock be my first play It's deep as you can in my tight little asshole and fuck me like any girl you've ever known since I'm new to this so is everything nothing is off limits be my first for almost everything it's yours for a big black  

I know what I want that's your cock and my mouth you're a big black cock in my ass turn me into a slave or big black cock please anyone up for the challenge don't be a pussy now everything I can to please you and your big black guy I would love to see it disappearing in my ass down my throat with your big black cock not joking I want to experience everything show me how it feels to depend ent it's