Straight but have a fantasy

Crusher81

Posted

So, I’m straight and absolutely love having sex with women. I’d have sex every day if I could. Anyway, for the last 1-2 years I’ve had a fantasy for the following:

1. Receive a BJ from a man

2. Top a man, would have to be a twink or sissy guy though. 

I have zero interest in kissing a guy, I don’t think I could to be honest, or in handling another guys dick. 

Is this a common fantasy? Would this mean I’m Bi? 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 5/22/2023 at 4:21 AM, Crusher81 said:

So, I’m straight and absolutely love having sex with women. I’d have sex every day if I could. Anyway, for the last 1-2 years I’ve had a fantasy for the following:

1. Receive a BJ from a man

2. Top a man, would have to be a twink or sissy guy though. 

I have zero interest in kissing a guy, I don’t think I could to be honest, or in handling another guys dick. 

Is this a common fantasy? Would this mean I’m Bi? 

I would like to suck you off

Randymayjoinplay
Posted

I’m straight too and have a MM fantasy. Basically my ideas match yours.  I want to give a BJ without reciprocation.  I’m hot and I have an open mind.  

I haven’t had much luck finding a decent looking buddy for this so far.  Any tips/suggestions for meeting like minded pals?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I been with a lot of straight guys. Only want to be suck or top me. No kissing . By the third time.we are kissing and making love. Shortly after he sucking and rimming me . He became possessive. I had to move . To get away from him.