Long Distance Relationship - Finding Love Abroad?

Ja****

Posted

Does the word LDR mean anything.
How to find Love in another country.
Would yoi Date a Guy from South Africa?

Posted

Hey, interesting question. I think we have to differentiate between LDR (long distance relationship) and getting to know someone who lives in another country. Especially with online dating it's easy to get to know and build a connection with someone over the internet who might live miles and miles away. I once also fell in love with someone who I only met online and we were living far apart so meeting up wasn't really an option. 

However, I think there is a difference between falling in love and LOVE and especially relationships. These things have to develop over time and while every relationship is different for me I would have to meet the person at one point, spend time together and share physical space. Of course this can be different for you. 

When it comes to LDR or long distance relationships I think they can work for some time but only with a lot of conversations and agreements on how the people involved define their relationship. 

What do you think? What would mean LDR for you?

• chkchkchk changed the title to Long Distance Relationship - Finding Love Abroad?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
LDR is long distance relationship where both of them is too far from each other. In order to make stronger the LDR, both of you must have an trust with each other thats the important thing in LDR. If your partner have a trust for you means your partner wouldnt do anything to make bad to your relationship. And the last thing is be HONEST thats the important thing also because if you have trust to your partner and you did not honest to your self in your partner maybe thats bad in the side of your partner. So in shor both of you have a TRUST AND HONEST when it is on LDR because I belive that PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE in the END you will see each other in a God perfect timing.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
That long distance relationship don't work for me