Would you say yes? - Love and Romance

Posted

Be honest with yoursef before you answer: If you met her that one that made you wanna give up your "single lifestyle" would you say yes? If you saw her walking down the street and your future just walk by you, would you let her go or would you say yes? If time stop for an instance and you see yourself at your wedding and there she was walking towards you, would you say yes? The mother of your un-born children would you say yes? If she broke your heart in the end, would you still say yes? If tragedy struck would you still say yes even if you lose her? If you had an opportunity to go back to get the "one" who slip through your fingers would you of said yes this time? After all the trials and tribulations of the heart on the verge of shattering and regenerating would you still say yes to her, would you still say yes to LOVE?
(Life Optimistic Value Evolving)
How bout it Romeo would you say yes?

Posted

I think every gf i've had have slipped through my figures because of life, my desisions or theirs but i still let them go. I let the one who made her own mine up go thro my fingers because i felt she needed to be more without me and i wanted her to be happy, i'm still in her life so i'm good with it. I let the other one go because i believe i need to better myself before i could ever truely be with her.
would i take those moments back and keep them for myself? No, because i'm not ready for that yes.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

that is a hard question.... if i met the one dat i wanted to spend the rest of my life with ( and actually knew it was her ) id give it all up. everything i am, everything i could be without considering it twice. life gives you certain opportunities only once. its up to you what u do w them. i would not like to live the rest of my life wondering wat if. wat if we could have been together, what if we would have had kids? wat if? dats y when i am in a relationship i try my hardest to make it work. simply, somethings are not meant to be. i know that if we are not together in the future it is not because if something i didnt do or didnt try. I have no regrets. tHats my motto... have no regrets. so dats wat i do. i try as hard as i can and if something fails it is not because i didnt try hard enough. in the future, i can honestly say that i will not look back and wonder if my life could have been any different. i have peace in my heart... As corny as dat sounds!!!!

Posted

I would say yes faster than a heartbeat? Happiness, true love don't come 2 often. If I new it was 4 real, I honestly wouldn't hesitate for a moment. But sammie well said, just saw a glimpse of that serious side peek out

Posted

i'm with allison i don't want to look back 5 or 10 years from now and know that i could have try or something. even if shes not the one or we get in a messy break up at least i know how things started and ended. and i will always remember the fights, the tears, the joy, first kisses, first time saying i love u, and most importantly the love.

Posted

I'm just so sick of on and off stuff that i couldn't say yes to them again, normally i say three times the charm but not in relationships cause you have that time together to fix and feel it to be really perfect and right and if you can't do that than there's no point of saying yes again, you just get hurt

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

I let her slip away... found her again, 4 years later... I took the leap, plunged in, head first, straight to the bottom of the ocean. Now, I wish I had never met her period.

Posted

I would... I would give up everything knowing that those little moments would mean everything to me. Because life is made up of moments and if we walk away from those perfect moments... then we walk away from life. I might stand alone when I say this but the little moments with a women is so worth the heartbreak.

Posted

I would! I met my first love after 23 years again and said yes!