Butt fucking

Twobullzz

Posted
On 9/9/2021 at 4:16 AM, Marrrten said:

Hello. I am looking for man to cum ram his hard cock up my ass. My wife wants to watch. Someone help me out 

I could help you out 

Posted
47 minutes ago, Loaner3232 said:

I could help you out 

47 minutes ago, Loaner3232 said:

I could help you out  I want to cum in your ass

Posted
Wow your hot. I fantasize about falling asleep with a nice big cock in my mouth and waking up with nice cum load in my mouth. Yum.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
It hurts but at the same time it feels fucking awesome
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
Personally if you're into it and you're ready you relax you're warmed up and you're doing it because you're actually into it then it'll be a beautiful experience if you're trying to *** the issue then maybe not
Posted
Personally for me it's an erotic experience not a raunchy or sleazy one which is nothing wrong with that if that's what you're into
Posted
Hurt just for some minutes after it’s just perfect
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
It hurt some till you relax and it feels good then
Posted

I love getting fucked in the ass and letting the guy cum in my ass. I love being a gay pig. 

• 1 month later...
slaveboyrick
Posted
On 3/27/2022 at 4:22 PM, Jim-1550 said:

I love getting fucked in the ass and letting the guy cum in my ass. I love being a gay pig. 

Me too!!!!

Cocklover-9569
Posted

The first time it was done to me he was really gentle and took his time made me feel like I was in control but I was just a cumdump to him and I loved it

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Why not prepare yourself for your first time with toys. Its at your pace. You can do all kinds of positions with toys. They also will help to learn to deep throat! WIN WIN:vibrator::vibrator:

BBC-Lover-561
Posted

1st time can be a little stressful for sure. If you have a good top, they will make the penetration much easier. Take your time to relax and accept the cock in your ass. Once you do, they will fuck you crazy!

• 4 weeks later...
ballparkdogg
Posted

first time hurt like hell.  then after  a few times with a dildo i bought.  It feels really good now.  eventually I came  from getting his cock deep in me.