Gay bondage and more 120s

SLAVEMORE120S

SLAVEMORE120S
Posted

I'm at a game master over the phone he smokes very long more than twice at I enjoyed talking to him he told me about the lifestyle and he likes making a very long he's interested in bondage and mummification he did get married I'm looking for a gay Master just into his mores he he lets me smoke and see what I have to call him last more it's all about love gay master and his boss I've never done the c** or the ass but I will try it if he's Master more looking for long-term relation

Kinkyone4u121499
Posted

I am looking for a dominant male that's looking for a sub or slave are their a lot of males that are into bdsm on here

Posted

I want a master or daddy that will let me suck his cock and then fuck my ass

• 3 months later...
Posted

Honestly, I'm seeking a LTR with a professional man, who's conversant, very comfortable being seen w/ civic leaders & who looks vanilla. I'm NOT looking for hook-ups, playmates or being anyone's dad etc. I see many profiles here only seeking hookups.... and during COVID this scares me !! I'm hoping between this and Recon ( GDstpeteBD). I'll start finding quality guys. Guys, be honest and more descriptive in your communications. Good luck !

• 1 year later...
SLAVEMORE120S
Posted
On 10/12/2020 at 5:45 PM, Kinkyone4u121499 said:

I am looking for a dominant male that's looking for a sub or slave are their a lot of males that are into bdsm on here

• 3 months later...
Makingmoves
Posted

Sub black bottom wants redneck masters who are well endowed  verbal and racially abusive and sexually dominate.