Why oh why?? - Love and Romance

Posted

Yep, you're so right, which is why I still have all the photos of her on my phone and I can't delete them right now but they don't hurt me like what I could have seen on Facebook if I hadn't deleted her from there, I blocked her too so I can't even see if her profile pic changes!!! You really sound like a counsellor, my ex counseller is my best friend :-) xx

Posted

Well u sound like u have got your head screwed on, it's surprising how bad things make people grow up quick, it's good if those bad things make u into a stronger and better person x

Posted

To Justine..at the beginning of this discussion group.
Dr. Jean here...Hee-Hee. I would say if i was Dr. Phil you won't have to look at her anymore if you delete the pic and you will start feeling alot better because if you want to move to full fill your destiny then you must delete..delete...delete
Luke Skywalker. Obi - One- kin-obi- would agree too.

Posted

Glad i have deletd her. i forget about her now until something reminds me lol... gosh we not together long but i fell hard and the first time i actually really liked the girl really liked her i could not eat, sleep, or think straight. When i think about it i liked what she represented for me and knew deep down from the begining she was not right for me and all my friends saying she a head case and stay well away.. but god dam it i liked that head case an awful lot even if i knew she was wrong for me.....

Posted

It all good Justine we have to go through it, we have to know what is right and wrong for us.
Life challenges us to find out what we need and what we dont need. The love you had for her, you'd never had before but had to experience it.
Just keep on moving forward and dont look back.

Posted

One of the last things i said to her was thanks, thanks for showing me that i can have strong feelings for another and i really meant it i had to think what was good about situation cause its too easy to see the bad and go with that . I think in life you need to look back see what you can learn/take from situation and try not to repeat it again not always easy but something to aspire to. i am not there yet but working on it and def think the games up when i stop learning and evolving as a person...shot me..joking....

Posted

I'm the same place as u at the mo Justine, I fell hard too for someone who was very controlling and once she couldn't have every single thing exactly how she wanted it, she totally changed but no matter what she did I still wanted her, I shouldn't have had to try so hard, I was making all the effort in the end and I still didn't want to let go but the same as u I loved what she represented for me, what I thought she was in the beginning, the security, she was lovin and that's all I ever wanted, I guess we all need to be able to feel good as a person on our own and stop believing that we need someone else to make us feel good!!!!! I still need to get to that place and then someone decent will come along I guess x

Posted

Love is not hard and should never be an effort to hold onto.
Nicki you are right, when we realise we are not defined by the people we love, loving will become easier.
Love has no expectations, it is our own expectations that control it.

Posted

when i deleted her from facebook not only did i unfriend her but also blocked her after i had unfriended her. bit extreme some might say but at least it stops me wanting to type in her name and do some snooping on her page and making me feel depresses when i see her loved up with her new girlfriend best thing i did

Posted

Thats right, I don't think it's extreme to block her aswell, it does stop the temptation, that's why I did the same, good on ya, snooping does u no good what so ever x

Posted

Thanks Penny, love has never been that easy for me so that shows that it wasn't really love after all like I thought it was, well atleast it wasn't for her x

Posted

no snopping really does you no good at all just amkes you feel depressed.i dont know how people mange to stay friends with their exs on facebook i know i certanily couldnt

Posted

I agree with both of u guys, I could never be friends with my ex, the one before her now I can but that's because I have no feelings like that left, I still fancy the bones off my ex so being friend's isn't an option plus she treated me bad x

Posted

Exactly right. i am glad now that i deleted her. Feels much better. I always like to think I look forwards not backwards but this is a perfect example of living in the past. You are right about jealousy and it never looks pretty on anyone.

Learn from it move and on sometimes easier said than done.

Posted

Oh god yeah, it's defo easier said than done but what choice do we have x