Culmination of Lifelong Friendship

Posted

My fantasy gay crossover:

-----
A black man (friend) invites me over to watch a movie. After the movie, I ask if I can use his shower to wash up before going home, to which he agrees. While in the shower he secretly watches me caress my body with soap, and then he quietly undresses, slips into the shower while my back is towards him, and he hugs me from behind. I feel hi dick start to firm up, and it's rubbing my butt cheek. I pull away instinctively and say, "WTF, dude?!"
-----
He apologizes and says he couldn't help but be attracted to my curved chubby features and my extremely white pubes. I mutter a simple thanks for the compliment, and apologize for hurting his feelings. He says that's all right and that he should've talked with me about his attraction beforehand. Then I surprisingly confess that I'm actually grateful for his affectionate attention and move closer to just hold his hand as a gesture of goodwill.
-----
Then we stand there transfixed by the hand-to-hand contact, while the double-headed shower continues to dowse us and trickle down our naked bodies. While still holding each other's hands we stare into each other's eyes. Reflexively, he begins to slowly inch towards me, and I surprisingly find myself reciprocating. We are mere centimeters away when we stop, still gazing into each other's eyes, and feeling the warmth of our breath on each other.
-----
I realize that my heart is racing furiously, and then it happened . . . he kissed me full and gentle on my lips, and I could feel my body go limp with the ecstasy of his passion. That's when we fully hugged each other, and my now fully erect platinum dick rubs and slides against his leg and makes contact with his ebony pole. Then before I could object he swiftly knelt down, while his face slid down across my chest, then abdomen, and finally onto my penis. Without thinking about what I was about to commit to, I groaned softly. This was all he needed to confirm not only my enjoyment with his actions, but full permission to continue.
-----
Before I knew it, my PlatinumPole was swallowed by his mouth. OH GOD that felt much better than I had anticipated! After about five minutes of massaging my head with his tongue I sat down on the ledge of the large shower compartment. Then five minutes later he motioned me to turn around and kneel while leaning forward onto the shower ledge.
-----
I knew what would happen next, and I convulsed slightly when his fully erect (extra long & thick) penis touched the opening of my anus. He reassured me that he would be gently and he was. That's when I realized this wasn't about sex or lust . . . . he was truly loving me. Even as he began lubing my hole with his finger he was extremely gentle. And when he felt he and I were adequately lubed then he gently and slowly introduced his EbonyPole into my awaiting PlatinumHole.
-----
The sheer sensation of his dick sliding in, . . . . and in . . . and still further in . . . was erotically overpowering. And then I felt his nut sac come in contact with my nut sac, and I knew he was completely inside me, and I was completely owned by him. He loved me so much and wanted me to know that by making sure that ALL of him was inside me! And then the rhythmic pumping started, slow at first so I would not feel any discomfort. And when he was satisfied that I was sufficiently primed for the continued act of anal love-making, then the powerful pumping, and rocking commenced.
-----
For three hours solid non-stop hours my PlatinumHole was the throne for his royal EbonyPole. And then finally around 3:30am he began to moan loudly as he began pumping me more vigorously. I knew it was time for him to climax, and oddly his loud vocal utterances triggered my climaxing as well. For about ten minutes we both climaxed and shot our loads almost simultaneously. As soon as I felt his throbbing dick against the walls of my anus and rectum and the sudden sensation of his warm load shooting through my bowels my penis immediately erupted with cum, which shot about a foot and a half across the shower and onto the shower wall.
-----
We both collapsed together on the shower floor, while he continued hugging me affectionately. After about ten more minutes he finally slid his glorious EbonyPole out of my body. He then sucked the remainder of my cum off my cock. And then we cleaned up in the shower.
-----
I knew there was no reason to go home now, so we slept together in his bed. He fell asleep almost immediately after his head hit the pillow. His contented snoring eventually soothed me to sleep. And I fell asleep content knowing that I had done the right thing, because what we did was out of love. Pure unadulterated, unselfish love. Maybe it was because we were long time friends from elementary school. I don't know. But what I did know was that our conjugation, even though I didn't realize it before, was inevitable, because as friends we were so compatible, always looking out for one another. And tonight it culminated into blissful, affectionate passion.

Posted

You took a shower at a mans home where he invited you to play a game? You were appalled when he jpined you in the shower. Yet you had no sexual relations pior to asking to use his shower before going to your home.WTF? You don't have running water at your home? I thought maybe I was in for a good read. But, thst part with showerng in his home before you went to your home. Well, that just was the end if my interest. You y ay it's your fantasy. But, . I don't know..lol

Posted
On 5/2/2020 at 8:44 AM, PlatinumPole said:

My fantasy gay crossover:

-----
A black man (friend) invites me over to watch a movie. After the movie, I ask if I can use his shower to wash up before going home, to which he agrees. While in the shower he secretly watches me caress my body with soap, and then he quietly undresses, slips into the shower while my back is towards him, and he hugs me from behind. I feel hi dick start to firm up, and it's rubbing my butt cheek. I pull away instinctively and say, "WTF, dude?!"
-----
He apologizes and says he couldn't help but be attracted to my curved chubby features and my extremely white pubes. I mutter a simple thanks for the compliment, and apologize for hurting his feelings. He says that's all right and that he should've talked with me about his attraction beforehand. Then I surprisingly confess that I'm actually grateful for his affectionate attention and move closer to just hold his hand as a gesture of goodwill.
-----
Then we stand there transfixed by the hand-to-hand contact, while the double-headed shower continues to dowse us and trickle down our naked bodies. While still holding each other's hands we stare into each other's eyes. Reflexively, he begins to slowly inch towards me, and I surprisingly find myself reciprocating. We are mere centimeters away when we stop, still gazing into each other's eyes, and feeling the warmth of our breath on each other.
-----
I realize that my heart is racing furiously, and then it happened . . . he kissed me full and gentle on my lips, and I could feel my body go limp with the ecstasy of his passion. That's when we fully hugged each other, and my now fully erect platinum dick rubs and slides against his leg and makes contact with his ebony pole. Then before I could object he swiftly knelt down, while his face slid down across my chest, then abdomen, and finally onto my penis. Without thinking about what I was about to commit to, I groaned softly. This was all he needed to confirm not only my enjoyment with his actions, but full permission to continue.
-----
Before I knew it, my PlatinumPole was swallowed by his mouth. OH GOD that felt much better than I had anticipated! After about five minutes of massaging my head with his tongue I sat down on the ledge of the large shower compartment. Then five minutes later he motioned me to turn around and kneel while leaning forward onto the shower ledge.
-----
I knew what would happen next, and I convulsed slightly when his fully erect (extra long & thick) penis touched the opening of my anus. He reassured me that he would be gently and he was. That's when I realized this wasn't about sex or lust . . . . he was truly loving me. Even as he began lubing my hole with his finger he was extremely gentle. And when he felt he and I were adequately lubed then he gently and slowly introduced his EbonyPole into my awaiting PlatinumHole.
-----
The sheer sensation of his dick sliding in, . . . . and in . . . and still further in . . . was erotically overpowering. And then I felt his nut sac come in contact with my nut sac, and I knew he was completely inside me, and I was completely owned by him. He loved me so much and wanted me to know that by making sure that ALL of him was inside me! And then the rhythmic pumping started, slow at first so I would not feel any discomfort. And when he was satisfied that I was sufficiently primed for the continued act of anal love-making, then the powerful pumping, and rocking commenced.
-----
For three hours solid non-stop hours my PlatinumHole was the throne for his royal EbonyPole. And then finally around 3:30am he began to moan loudly as he began pumping me more vigorously. I knew it was time for him to climax, and oddly his loud vocal utterances triggered my climaxing as well. For about ten minutes we both climaxed and shot our loads almost simultaneously. As soon as I felt his throbbing dick against the walls of my anus and rectum and the sudden sensation of his warm load shooting through my bowels my penis immediately erupted with cum, which shot about a foot and a half across the shower and onto the shower wall.
-----
We both collapsed together on the shower floor, while he continued hugging me affectionately. After about ten more minutes he finally slid his glorious EbonyPole out of my body. He then sucked the remainder of my cum off my cock. And then we cleaned up in the shower.
-----
I knew there was no reason to go home now, so we slept together in his bed. He fell asleep almost immediately after his head hit the pillow. His contented snoring eventually soothed me to sleep. And I fell asleep content knowing that I had done the right thing, because what we did was out of love. Pure unadulterated, unselfish love. Maybe it was because we were long time friends from elementary school. I don't know. But what I did know was that our conjugation, even though I didn't realize it before, was inevitable, because as friends we were so compatible, always looking out for one another. And tonight it culminated into blissful, affectionate passion.

Done this. Met a big black man in the hit tub. He started playing footsie with so I swam across and sat on his lap, inviting  him to my private room at the club. He DID  show up and fucked with my legs on his shoulders, cumming inside of me as did I; ouch!!!

Quincy469
Posted

I would not ask to use someone's shower before I go home, unless you expect, hope and wish he joins you. Unless of course, you have spilled something all over yourself and need to shower while he graciously washes your clothes.

• 2 weeks later...
HotColombian
Posted

here's my number guys, if you want to chat and please send me pics, i'm very horny and manly!!!! +57 3142836648 (colombian number, feel free to whatsapp me!! looking for some Europeans older and younger and indian guys as well!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I see how your comment makes sense.  However, two things to note.  First, this was my very first attempt at writing an erotic story, and it was supposed to represent my fantasy of how I get seduced into submitting to gay sex for the first time.  Second, I probably should've mentioned that he was my best friend all through school (elementary through college), and we were comfortable with each other's lifestyle choice.  The idea that I should've conveyed was that it was very, very late, and I would've needed to take a shower when I got home anyway.  But I didn't want to fall asleep while driving home. So, I decided to shower before leaving in order to stay awake.

Again, this was my very first attempt and writing an erotic story.  Thanks for the feedback though.