About when your partner cums

Su****

Posted

Yes, you can feel everything and it's really quite wonderful. Feeling his dick slide in and out, his cock throbbing and pulsating until explodes his warm cum inside you. You won't want him to pull out.

Posted

Nothing better than to have a guy blow his load inside you!! It feels absolutely amazing.
Once you have been with a man who will not just jam it in you, but take his time so that you can actually get to enjoy the great filling that getting fucked will give you, TRUST ME, you will be hooked, and will never look back. It will become one of your most favourite things to do !!!

Spearmintzz26
Posted
On 2/17/2020 at 3:45 PM, Quincy469 said:

Yes, you can feel everything and it's really quite wonderful. Feeling his dick slide in and out, his cock throbbing and pulsating until explodes his warm cum inside you. You won't want him to pull out.

I agree it's intense

Patsuxdix69
Posted
16 hours ago, Spearmintzz26 said:

I agree it's intense

I've been told that an orgazium is the closest thing to heaven that we can have

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm waiting for my first fuck too sub alex..wondering the same thing...according to spearmint zz26, you can feel everything....I can't wait!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love the feel of a cock in and out of my mouth or ass . it feels good when his cum fills me up while calling me his slut . it feels good when I have one fucking my mouth and one fucking my ass at the same time

• 2 weeks later...
NWSC_Bottom
Posted

Yes you can feel it all and it is incredible!!

Posted

Thanks for the replies everyone. I've actually started talking to someone that I almost hooked up with a while back and things are going good. Its starting to look like I might actually get to experience first hand if all goes well. Fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

the first time a guy cums i like for him to pull out n shoot off in my face the next time he fucks me he can pump in my asshole if two guys are doing me they can take turns cumming n both holes

• 2 weeks later...
OrallyInterested
Posted

When his cock is throbbing hot cum inside you, make sure your jacking off and cum to while he's fucking it inside you. Because when you cum, with hard cock inside you. Your orgasm is gonna feel a lot better. Right guys?

• 2 months later...
Posted

It feels so good to have a cock in my mouth or ass . When he fucks my ass slow it feels good and when he cums in my ass  I will cum without touching my micro dick . He can cum on me to