I like cums taste and smells.I let cock unload But can’t swallow

Imintomen

Posted

I love a horny cocks unload inside my mouth. I continue to suck it until its done. Leave it in for probably 10 to 15 seconds. Let the flavor and smell fill my senses Than let it dribble out. Yes messy, what a turn on. Some get upset when I don’t swallow. But th blow job was good for him  and me mutual.Nothing better than a messy blow job.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Oh my God, I feel the same way! I love sucking cock and I love swallowing cum! I love cum so much, and I'm so happy when I get to taste it, but it makes me sad because I can't suck the cock anymore. It's a real catch 22

Bioralman4U
Posted
20 hours ago, SissyJosine said:

Oh my God, I feel the same way! I love sucking cock and I love swallowing cum! I love cum so much, and I'm so happy when I get to taste it, but it makes me sad because I can't suck the cock anymore. It's a real catch 22

Bioralman4U
Posted
21 hours ago, SissyJosine said:

Bioralman4U
Posted
32 minutes ago, Bioralman4U said:

Bioralman4U
Posted
On 2/26/2022 at 7:37 AM, Imintomen said:

I love a horny cocks unload inside my mouth. I continue to suck it until its done. Leave it in for probably 10 to 15 seconds. Let the flavor and smell fill my senses Than let it dribble out. Yes messy, what a turn on. Some get upset when I don’t swallow. But th blow job was good for him  and me mutual.Nothing better than a messy blow job.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Cum is so good p us too

I swallow some of it and hold rest in my mouth it’s so good