Posted

And asked please give me your cock cause I’m leaking cum all over my hand

Posted

Something that I fantasize about is me fucking a woman while he fucks me hard

Posted (edited)

hmmmmmmmmm

Edited by newbet188
Posted (edited)

I will be whatever you want me to be I'm your sex slave to do your worst or best to

I will be your fancy and more

Edited by GAYMOD-Chris
Bringing two postings togeather
Posted

OH YES. Hot as hell. Got me hard. Do you have any more....

Posted
On 2/19/2020 at 4:04 PM, drzero said:

U sou d so hot let's chat

Love to see your cock

• 4 weeks later...
Sissyboi2dress
Posted

Let's play dressed up together and get a few guys to make the first time and all the time sexy skinny small slutty girl

Sissyboi2dress
Posted

If you have any of the options for a few days, or if you're a good guy who will be able to help me with the best possible solution to make me feel like, look like, dresses like and everything else just like a girl and you know how to keep myself in the clothes all the time for the rest of my life as a girl and have a very hard dick to make me enjoy and have fun with then all I have to say to you is so how much do you want to make me feel so very much like the slutty *** sissy girl who is so excited about the way her body is going to be able to take on and get the most out of her experience and the ability to get her own personal small little ugly penises out from between her legs and have a very tight wet pink pretty pussy replacement for you to make sure to get a good workout and stay in me as you cum in me as much as possible and I don't want to be a sissy boy anymore and this is the only way to make me happy with my body and I will always be a great fit for you and your friends who will have the opportunity to do anything with me allover the whole world and to go into my future with you to fuck me in a way that you could just tap into the hot seat on my face and then my ass and the rest of me will be happy to do so much more and more of the same 

Posted

so hot . I was caught wearing pink panties and pink bra so daddy made me his little bitch . I love when he cums on my face and feeds me all his cum . he does like to breed me