why - Love and Romance

Erica_Linson

Posted

im up at 3:38am cant sleep just seen to cant find out why

Posted

Well Eric I'm up as well n I kind of know why I can't sleep got too many thought running in my head trying figure out why wm always seem to say how they want love n honesty but then when u give it to them they just want to look pass u go to onewho treats them bad n I'm getting tired of always being the good one just doesn't pay sorry i just went on my own thing whats keep u up really

Posted

its ok pamela thats why we are friends on here to help each other out.so its ok but i have the same thing going on my family is starting to drive me down i love them dont get me wrong.but my brother is trying to bring his whole family to my house.and i ony have a 3bed room and i have my own two kids.i dont want noone to think im mean because im not it just my house is to small in it seems like there not tryna hear that.but sorry i went on.if u ever wanna talk u can always hit my inbox.i not a messy person are evil just like to be people friends and help if i can.and like you told me trust that God will send you your true story soul mate.

Posted

Thx I appreciate that and bout your family it's not you being crule and does not mean you don't love them but you are entitled to your privacy when you want it so don't feel bad about that