Looking... - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Looking for a guy in my area, preferably same age (15) but not older than 18... love metal music (Still looking for band!) and video games,... Switch, but usually prefer bottom, though still a virgin and not really looking to change that for a while,... Apparently I have a femmy body because I've been mistaken for a girl multiple times on Chat roulette, but I sort of jiggle a bit, and wouldn't mind losing a few, especially in the thigh area. You know what, I'm just gonna stop here before I make any more words. =D feel free to ask me anything , though I reserve the right to deny answering a question! XD

Posted

you have the right attitude which is good you know what you want and how you want it - i am obviously far too old for you but would like to be friends - would you like to be and no i am not some old pervert looking for sex with younger guys - especially your age - i just like to chat with people from different back grounds and ages. Plse reply and let me know. Yours Andy

Posted

Hey Andrew, I wouldn't mind chatting with you, Everybody needs friends. =D

Posted

thanks Kodi - i hope this is the start of a friendship that can move on - but not in the BF sense - problems if any i can chat about if you cannot chat to anyone else - its all kept secret - ii know how to keep them - i am ex-army having served for 29 yrs so have seen some of the world and dealt with lots of problems - not that u would have any i am sure - but if needed i am here just drop me a line. xXx