Leather and Crossdressing

ErosLuvr

Posted

Last month I was with several other guys that all dress up in lingerie and sexy, feminine clothes, party, go out dancing, cruising, and it's such a blast letting my femme side out to play and I love the CD on CD sex, it's so slutty. Any way we had a great weekend. Last week I went with my friend to a leather party and the guys were so hot and the leather looked so sexy! One guy wearing only a leather harness, boots and a cock ring cornered me in the bathroom and kissed me all wet and hot. I was so turned on and let him dominate and control my bodyand had the greatest M2M sex ever! I love both scenes. Am I the only gay male who thinks that both Crossdressing fishnet stockings eyeliner femmeboy sex and Leather dungeon sling & harness sex are both intensely hot and sexy?

LETMESUCKIT
Posted
Love to hook up with you , you sound like a lot of fun
Urtrooper69
Posted
I think we three would enjoy each other pleasure meeting
  • 2 weeks later...
Young_buck_1988
Posted
Where u located at I'm in se Houston
Posted

I like cross dressing, wearing girls panty and bra

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/14/2019 at 6:15 AM, Derek4U said:

Last month I was with several other guys that all dress up in lingerie and sexy, feminine clothes, party, go out dancing, cruising, and it's such a blast letting my femme side out to play and I love the CD on CD sex, it's so slutty. Any way we had a great weekend. Last week I went with my friend to a leather party and the guys were so hot and the leather looked so sexy! One guy wearing only a leather harness, boots and a cock ring cornered me in the bathroom and kissed me all wet and hot. I was so turned on and let him dominate and control my bodyand had the greatest M2M sex ever! I love both scenes. Am I the only gay male who thinks that both Crossdressing fishnet stockings eyeliner femmeboy sex and Leather dungeon sling & harness sex are both intensely hot and sexy?

I too love cross dressing, drag and sexy lingerie sex with men.

First time I went out as female, it was to a gay bar. I dressed at a motel and then drove over to the bar. It was quite nerve racking and fun at the same time. 

Two big hairy bears cruised me, danced with me, bought me drinks and we went to my motel room for more intimate connection. 

The motel manager was watching us flirting in the parking lot. He made a call to my room and asked if everything was ok. I asked if he wanted to come check on me. He came by after my dates left. He didn’t leave right away. He was carrying on conversation looking hard at me in my sexy lingerie and heels.

I invited him onto the bedside and he brushed back my hair and kissed me. He was hung way bigger than the two guys before... lucky me ❤️

I frequent that motel every chance I get to dress up like a female.

• 7 months later...
Posted

I think I was about 7 years old when I first started wearing women's clothing I didn't know or understand what it meant but I have mention this as well it kinda explains how I started dressing up a year and a half before I was introduced to bisexual behavior by an older gay relative who discovered that I was sexually charged again I didn't know anything and no one ever took time to tell me but long story short over the curse of my life I grew comfortable with wearing panties and bras lingerie and a couple of times I even managed to get hold of a dress or skirt and with the help of an kinky girlfriend I was able to explore and really get to know more and understand how I felt when I dressed up I felt so beautiful and sexy but really feminine girly it turned me on so much I looked at my girlfriend with a tear in my eye and she knew exactly what I wanted and she was still cool about it and we went and got some toys that we would use on each other and it was amazing for me to dress up like a sissy and act feminine while someone was poking me in my ass even as I explain it now I'm feeling like that same panty wearing dick hungry sissy that I was then and still is now I love dressing up like a sissy I love being dominated as bottom I love having my ass fucked I love sucking dick I love how it all makes me feel so feminine like a little sissy bitch I even like being called sissies and gay by my or mistress or whoever it is that's fucking me like a female it really turns me on when I'm dressed up and dominating woman or man controlling and telling me to do different types sexual activity and I just willingly obediently submitted to the that feminine panty wearing dick loving sissy bottom that I love being I hope to find a mistress or master even a couple who can feminize me completely and hopefully own me as a pet I just want to be a femboi dressing everyday and serving on my knees 

• 3 months later...
Posted

I started wearing bra and panties at five years old at night . It made feel like a slut . I sucked my first cock at six years old and loved the taste of cum in me 

Posted

i've always enjoyed the taste as well.  From a fairly young age.

Posted
On 4/9/2020 at 1:28 PM, Cocklover4you said:

I started wearing bra and panties at five years old at night . It made feel like a slut . I sucked my first cock at six years old and loved the taste of cum in me 

that's great.  I enjoy femmine attire as well.

Posted
On 4/16/2019 at 3:36 AM, Urtrooper69 said:

I'd love to meet beauty like

me? please.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am not a CD but I imagine wearing sexy women's lingerie for bi sex with an alpha male. I like to be all passive all bottom guy. Sean

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 4/14/2019 at 8:15 AM, ErosLuvr said:

Not at all! I love both dressing in sexy lingerie, and all kinds of leather gear, as well as speedos, cock rings, or any kind of sexy underwear. I just go with whatever feels good!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey how are you we can do chat in WhatsApp +639979047442

Posted

I’m bi and would also love to dress up in sexy lingerie and dresses for an alpha male