Crossdressing makes me so hot formen to use

Tommybottems

Posted
UGGHH omg yes I love wearing tight thongs it Makes my crotch feel amazing 😍😍I love being watched or glared at by a horny man, knowing he wants this ass makes it all worth it
Posted

I'm so glad to hear that I'm not alone in the deal hears to dressing up for men

Richard_Brook_40510
Posted
I love men who feel sexy wearing ladies lingerie ....it's just such fun!
Posted

Yep there is no better feeling than wearing a tiny lace g-string and stocking when a man gets horny for me it makes me feel incredible and I get so happy and I love it when I get bent over and the g string tight on my ass and he grabs it and pulls it to the side and I hold it. 

Posted

That would be me I love to suck and allways want my ass fucked

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/17/2020 at 7:15 PM, Bob-6164 said:

Looking for a cross dresser dresser to suck and fuck with

I want to be your sissy fuck toy

Posted
Crisscrossing has turned me into a slut and I love to see men get horny and want to fuck me and I can't get enough cock to suck wearing sexy cloths sure makes a lot of cocks hard since crisscrossing its so much fun realy horny gay sex
Posted
On 12/16/2019 at 11:12 PM, Tommybottems said:

We're can I dress sexy for men I love dressing in woman's cloths I don't want to be a girl I love being a gay man and I love bottom ing for horny men

Dressing up just makes me feel like a little nasty bottom and I love to be treated like a girl

Posted
18 hours ago, Glenis said:

Crisscrossing has turned me into a slut and I love to see men get horny and want to fuck me and I can't get enough cock to suck wearing sexy cloths sure makes a lot of cocks hard since crisscrossing its so much fun realy horny gay sex

Very very nasty gay sex. I will do anything you want when I get dressed up

Posted

Wow, this thread could not be more what I am. I struggled for a long time trying to figure out what I was and what I liked, because I also don't want to be a girl but absolutely love the idea of wearing sexy, slutty outfits to broadcast the fact that I want to be treated like a sissy slut! When it comes to sex and anything else like that, I am the girl. I want to be used for cocks, have nice strong dominant men be in control and use both my holes for their pleasure! I resist as much as I can because once you push me past that shy timidness, I will be your total whore.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

The answer could be in visiting gay bars and saunas.No need to be fully dressed,a pair of stiletto heeled shoes will get the attention of most guys into gurls,or a little make up and jewellery.The devil is in the detail really.Once the guys understand you are ts,tv or cd they will make their move if they are interested in you.I am no longer an oil ***ting so don't really go down the full stockings,latex dress and wig scenario anymore but it's nice to experiment.The bars where i live have trans-tv nights so if there are gay bars in your area it might be worth looking into.I don't feel im a man in the strictest of terms.good luck.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Hi buddy how are you doing, I just came across your handsome pic so I decided to friend you, because I just like you, it will be nice if you can chart me on Hangout [email protected] my hangout account. Thanks

• 1 year later...
Posted

I want to be able to dress up in a small skirt like a school girls uniform for a guy so he can make me shy but I'm just never around any tops and I'm in the country side. What would you do?

• 2 years later...
Posted

I crossed dressed mostly as a *** and I did weird sex fetish stuff while I did it. I didn't have anyone to play with so I did it with other things.