CHAT & 'COMING OUT' ADVICE?

Whtbttm-5168

Posted

Hey gang. New member here, looking for some friends to chat with and maybe some advice. 

I'm a bi-sexual and closeted guy living in SF. But the main reason I'm not out is that I'm in a monogamous relationship with a woman. She's a very progressive gal and I basically know she would be 'ok' with my bisexuality but I'm just worried she wouldn't be sexually attracted to me anymore, especially after knowing my submissive nature with men. 

Any advice would help but I'm really looking for friends to chat.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm curious I just want to experiment and see how I like it

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi. I can appreciate your situation. A number of years ago I told my wife I was bi. Over the past year I debated whether to tell her I was essentially gay. The difference may seem subtle given our relationship but I was not sure how she would react. Finally, I did tell her.  Her response was "well, of course, I knew for a long time that you were gay"!!

• 4 months later...
Posted
On 11/27/2018 at 10:47 AM, whtbttm said:

Hey gang. New member here, looking for some friends to chat with and maybe some advice. 

I'm a bi-sexual and closeted guy living in SF. But the main reason I'm not out is that I'm in a monogamous relationship with a woman. She's a very progressive gal and I basically know she would be 'ok' with my bisexuality but I'm just worried she wouldn't be sexually attracted to me anymore, especially after knowing my submissive nature with men. 

Any advice would help but I'm really looking for friends to chat.

• 1 year later...