Advice for 1st time anal as a bottom

LowDown

Posted

Hey, I'm looking for any additional advice for my 1st anal experience. I have never bottomed before and I'm eager to try. I'm good on the hygiene and possible stretching needed..thanks!

Posted

Practice with a plug or dildo; find out what's comfortable for you, and how best to proceed. It's important to know if you'll actually like getting fucked. 

• 1 year later...
Posted

I think the most important thing is to enjoy. The secret really is to relax. Sometimes my partner can lick my hole for ages and I'm still not relaxed enough. Other days I'm just so horny that he can fuck me without any preparation. So really do what works for you and especially start in a position you feel comfortable with. 

• chkchkchk changed the title to Advice for 1st time anal as a bottom
Posted
On 10/15/2020 at 12:05 PM, LowDown said:

Hey, I'm looking for any additional advice for my 1st anal experience. I have never bottomed before and I'm eager to try. I'm good on the hygiene and possible stretching needed..thanks!

You just put your legs up

• 1 month later...
Douglydooright
Posted

It's best to get lube and start out slow.  Begin with fingers and some rimming then let the cock enter.  Make that top work a little bit.  They actually do like that and even pretend it might hurt a little more than it does..  They also like that.  Gives them a sense of power. 

• 2 months later...
Posted
Plenty of lube and relax
. it's going to hurt as he enters you but relax and push back till you have all him inside you
Posted

Lube it up good. Both your asshole and his cock then don’t go slow. Treat it like ripping off a bandaid. Have him ram that cock in there. Get over the *** quicker. And go bareback it goes in easier. Hope this helps.