JEALOUSY IS SUCH A WASTED EMOTION/FEELING! WHAT DO U THINK? - Love and Romance

Posted

I used to be a very jealous person until the day I realized it was harming my my past relationships. I don't know. I am a BRUTALLY HONEST person. I don't lie & I don't hurt people intentionally... But, it sure hurts when someone I love and care abt feels that I would lie abt something so trivial and when something is NOT even happening and I get accused even tho i'm NOT DOING anything wrong. I try to treat EVERYONE with respect & dignity just as I would want to be treated. Although, jealousy can also be somewhat a positive thing, in certain ways it could mean that u really are loved & ur partner is just showing (never mind) I lost my train of thought. I'm sending this out any ways..... If u get what I'm trying to say holler!

Posted

omg. i'm going threw that right now..and it pisses me off bcuz ..the things thats being said about me is not true...yeah i have brought some of my past over to my new relationship but i also think im doing a good job of letting go tho its a slow process but dam i'm trying. so i hear you loud and clear tiff on what your saying.

Posted

I dun have any jealousy streak in my bone .. but my ex-gf do !! She is always jealous of anything that i did or do. She never trust me and she always suspect me 2 timing her. I know she care and loves me alot, but she is over protective and jealousy. In the long run, it causes damage to our relationship cause she never trust me. I always ensure her and tell her that she is the only one for me. But she never never trust me on that. Just because my job is always travelling around the globe, that does not meant i cannot be faithful to her.

Jealousy kills most relationships ... !!!