Hey - Love and Romance

An****

Posted

I wish I could make one materiallize for you.. But nice is so undefined. We are all looking for the ideal partner in life with the some of the same likes and dislikes to makes have a harmonious relationship. Plus, we have to add in the romantic and sexual factor to see if we can work that part out too. I have been waiting for my right partner for a while. I think she has been sort of listening, and we've been talking, but It has not all worked out yet. So, still I am without the love of my life. Start by checking out your friends, sometimes, they are there, go to gay friendly places to meet others out there. It is not easy when our numbers are less, but love does happen.

Posted

A nice gurl could b a jerk but still nice.. Like Teri said thats so undefined. So besides nice what else are u lookin for in a woman?

• 1 month later...
Posted

hey i'm nice and single till u piss me off then i'm a bitch, lol. or just more of a smart ass. good luck finding what your looking for.

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

Hey, we all have to stand our ground... love doesn't mean letting someone walk all over you. Being a bitch is in every womans nature... it's just how you bring that out in them that varies.

Posted

what does the word nice mean again? i forgot... seriously theres too many walking talking assholes out there.

Posted

can you you be a little more clear about nice to me? I mean, I do live int this world and I know it is full of ppl who are so full of taking care of themselves, they forget to be thoughtful and think of others. It is funny you should say this when the world is so full of hate and ppl are forever on the run and forget to love one another. It seems ppl think presents at christmas time do the trick for love. Where is love in that? What happened to real care and love? You have asked a very interesting question. thanks for waking me up

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I have never been in a nice relationship either but will never give up!

Posted

I stil want some romance in a relationship. Where are the cards and the glances across the table at dinner and the subtle footsie under the table and then all the other the other things that give you shivers that let you know they are into you without jumping your bones. That is so exciting and lights your fuse for a long while