I love being naked - Gay Guys! <3

Ray_Young

Robert_Connors
Posted

thanks everyone smiles :-)

Posted

Being naked is an awesome feeling and one I love. I go naked a lot and don't really care who sees me that way. I take long walks in the woods naked and it's a super expereince to be out in nature like that.

Posted

my dear David, being naked together is even more fun..............

hugs and kisses,

JJ

Posted

Being naked is a way of life! Just the feeling is sooo liberating, lol

As soon as I turn 18, I'm going to a nudist beach in Miami!! lmfaoo.

Shall be fun ;D

Posted

Love being naked and often shed my clothes when I'm in the house. Or at least wearing skimpy-ish briefs or a jockstrap. When I get home after a long day away ..I can't wait to jump outta' my dudz. :-)

gstanescu84
Posted

That is so hot David. Walking in the woods. wow. meow. mmmm

gstanescu84
Posted

Hope to see you there Richard. Bet ur hot n sxc when naked.

Posted

I love being naked also. I rarely wear anything when I'm in my home. I even lay out in the sun naked. It's comfortable and feels right.

Robert_Connors
Posted

so true Craig so true no tan lines hehe

Posted

well tan lines can be cute too....:-)

gstanescu84
Posted

Thtas what i sahll be doing Craig, when i get a bleedin job and start touring US where i shall b moving to. heehehe

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes tan lines r cute LOL

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Well that's great that a lot of people love to be naked like I do. Some of you love it as much as I do and that is great! Man or woman, in my opinion, nothing is sexy like a naked body is.

gstanescu84
Posted

Can't wait RIchard when I move to NY. Im told dere's a nudist beach in Fire Island. Hopeing its a gay one. heheehe

Andy_Walker
Posted

George, most of Fire Island accepts nakedness. The only thing I found is that you need to spend months in a gym beforehand unless you like being laughed at. It is a great place, but very "body biased". The "tea parties" are famous for fully pumped, toned male flesh. It is almost like a competition. Great to watch but it is easy to feel a bit left out. I am tall and thin with a slightly saggy arse so I felt a bit out of place.

Posted

here in Holland the situation is much better.

there are many nude beaches, legally allowed, there are many nude campings as well, where whole families go to with their children as well.

there are even gay nude campings..............so take your choice !!!!!

gstanescu84
Posted

Well if da guys dont like my body, they kno what to do. Ive never been told anything but u've got a bueatufiul hot body. I'm satisfied with my body. hehehe

Andy_Walker
Posted

Well forget New York and share that beautiful body with me !

We also have plenty of nude beaches here (all non-judgmental) and excellent weather.

gstanescu84
Posted

Im not prepared to travel 10k miles all da way down to Oz. NY is my babe.

Andy_Walker
Posted

OK George, I get your message, but you are missing out on a lot. You realise that when you finally get to New York it will be winter, whilst we are heading into summer Downunder. Just think about it....you could always get a flight that comes via here to NY, and if you shop around it would not cost a cent more.

I know your passion is NY, but I have lived and worked there and it is not as glamorous as you may think. Yes, it is an amazing city, but so are Paris, Amsterdam, Miami, Hong- Kong, Dubai and Melbourne, all for their own reasons !

Hugs to you.

Just follow your dreams, it is the only way that you will learn.

gstanescu84
Posted

ahhhhhh so sweet of u Andy. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Syndey is r Melbourne in ur case is a wonderful city. Just far too many Irish guys. Wanna get away from dem. I love da American Accents. Reason I love AMerica and NY is da gays are accepted far more dan Irl and possibly Oz. Den again all my irish friends and possibly bullies are prob dere. Dont wanna run into dem. I do intend visitng Oz, but not live dere. hehee

Andy_Walker
Posted

Well, George, t is your loss. There is a strong Irish community here, but no stronger than the Jewish, Italian, Greek, Arabic or African community, along with many others. You would be surprised at how multi-cultural Melbourne is. Do not be fooled by the hype about Sydney. Yes, it is a wonderful place to visit, but you would not want to live there (a bit like NY).

Posted

you all are chatting or complaing about NY or Sidney or Melbourne.............

come to Holland and i will show you all the HOT nude places......

JJ

gstanescu84
Posted

THere's only one reason I''d love to visit Holland. Other than Gay places, THe BIKE System over there am told is excellent. THe flat coutnryside with tuplips would make wonderful Photogrpahy.

Andy_Walker
Posted

George, I was in Amsterdam about this time a few years ago. You are right about the bicycle thing, but what I loved most was the "endless days" when the sun never really sets. Quite a strange experience to watch the sun hit the horizon at about 2AM then rise again .It is not far from Ireland, you should make a side-trip before New York. I loved Holland and would go back in a flash if I could. The people are friendly, welcoming and very open-minded. The culture and the night-life are all sensational.