me - Love and Romance

Ni****

Posted

im tired of being single i just want a girl to fall in love with and have CRAZY sex with. I cant seem to find it and i dont know why because i'm not ugly and im not a bad person so why am i still fuckin single

Posted

Same thing here hun, I know it's the whole it will happen when it will happen etc, but I am tired of waiting too. With me it's the whole age thing. I like older women, they get to know me and like me, they hear my age and run. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya hun, chin up xxx

Lisa_Leslie
Posted

Just when you think they are'nt there poof they will show up

Posted

U must be patient. U r a beautiful woman and someone will try to win your heart before long u can count on it.

Posted

it could be carmel... or perhaps find another way of looking at things... i would like to get to know you Nicole...Sarah...Lisa..and Lori....

Posted

Sure Toni, go for it :-) I don't bite, well, only sometimes lol xx

Posted

Don't worry, the best relationships come along when you aren't waiting for it So for now try to focus on something else, like investing in yourself and you will be surprised

Posted

I agree with you Clarice...because thats exactly how all of mines... happen...

Posted

Don't rush it..that's how people make mistakes :-)

Posted

just gotta believe in faith and work with it... i had a co-worker that told me one day she met a guy the next day she married him... and they been married over twenty or thirty years now... and they do wonderful getaways still... I thought that was beautiful...

Posted

Sometimes I wonder the same thing for myself, when will I fine someone that I can share my life with and be friends with at the same time. I think one day when ur not looking for it, it will happen. Im hoping for myself as well! Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

No matter How Depressed You are After Being Single for ages !!! ,Just Get up , Dress Up and Show Up !!!!!Finally you will Find that right person among these People !!!

This is what am trying to do after the horrible relationship i had with someone !!
Wish everyone Luck !!

Posted

It is horribl to be a single.. it feels like ages and ages...
I might have to do something