Distance Lover - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Always end up with "we can be Friends"...
And I would say "sure, why not"...
^^
xoxo

Posted

Like I said "sure, why not"...hahaha
Tell me something about you?^^

Posted

Hi, I like be be pals as well. My name is John and I am a follower of Jesus who really isn't into the gay scene. I like anime, and Yu-Gi-Oh! I know I am a big geeky dork.

Posted

Sure why not....^^
I like Yu-Gi-Oh too...
That's Okay if u were a geeky dork something like that...
I don't care anyway....
^^

Posted

So may I ask are you looking for a pal or a long distance realtionship or both man. I am also wondering, do you have Facebook because I am on there a lot. So you are kinda a geeky-dork as well. That is cool.

Posted

Both...hahaha...I have a facebook.hehehe...didn't get many friends there...
well Kinda sometimes...hehehe^^

Posted

Yu-Gi-Oh! I used to follow that anime.... so much I started to collect the playing card images! I even have the standard opening theme and the techno version too! One one of my many disc's I do believe I have those images. The muggy summer weather is starting to move in, so this will give me something to do, searching my moutain of dvd discs for my Yu-Gi-Oh! images. BTW, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a.... geek, dork, nerd.... I've been called a computer geek (and a few other words.. .lol). Cheers! =)

Posted

Well, I watch the anime, collect the cards, and play them with my ***'s kid. I also have never been in a realtionship and do have a web-cam if that helps. I have yahoo IM and am active on facebook. I live in Idaho (USA) and and have never been kissed, any other questions?

Posted

Yeah! I found myself a Yu-Gi-Oh Lovers...Hahaha
well for me I just Love the anime...

Posted

It's okey to be a Geek sometimes....

Posted

Attention all Yu-Gi-Oh! fans. I just uploaded 20+ images. Feel free to check them out (see my profile picture album) and by all means, if you like any of them, it's ok to copy them. If you want either the cartoon theme or the movie's theme, let me know. I have both on file! Cheers! =)

Posted

I will copy some of it....haha^^

Posted

How can you 'not be into the gay scene' if your on here? I dont care if you follow jesus thats your buisness but how can you be on gays.com and not be into what the site implies? And john dont you think your a bit old to be telling him youll go on webcam? Sorry man i dont mean to be rude but im just conserned...

and nathaniel i used to love yu gi oh lol but pokemon is alot cooler! XD haha anime is very sexy =D

Posted

x_x Hehe...

Oh My what a coincidence.
I Love Pokemon too.
I remember i was collecting a Pokemon Character sticker when I was on Primary school.Lol...too bad i lost that collection...hehehe...Pity me.
Like u say "Anime is Very sexy!!!" lol
xD
xoxo

Posted

I wish I didn't have to do this but what I meant by the gay scene si I am not into going to bars and publically showing sex like many feel is what gay folks do. I hold onto the views that all of that may be bad because it is just feeding the image that gay folks are sex monsters.

I also stated that I have a web-cam because it is easier to get to know another person face-2-face.

I also belong to this site and other gay sites in hopes of meeting other like m inded folks.

Posted

Glad they changed companies. The old company that dubed Pokemon was 4Kids and they cut stuff out they deemed not good.

Posted

I only watch the anime...and do not know much about it...
Pity me...Lol

x_x

xoxo

Posted

Don't tease me xD...Lol
I will,when i were really really Bored...lol...

xoxo