should i keep it movin? - Love and Romance

Posted

I like this one girl but evrytime I was talking there was always something with her. We went out on a date and come to find out she had a gril. And when I said something about it she was like well I never told you that we wasn't together...... but she still wanted to be friends and I'm like hell no! But she still would text me and then she said that she wasn't with anyone but she wanted to do her. So I let her but. But she text me and told me that she thinks of me offten......... should I still keep it movin or see what's up. She did say that she liked me.

Posted

So just let her go?

Posted

It sounds to me like a lot of *** down the road if you stick with her.

Posted

I think so too........but she is always there.

Posted

I say give her a chance. See what happens. But only ONE chance. Because she does seem like the player kind. So just pay careful attention and if you suspect something, confront her. :]

Posted

I might do that. I'm just going to play it cool. The more I act like I don't want her the more she wants me.

Posted

keep it movin girl......

Posted

thats because she wants your attention, not you. She wants to be wanted. God i really wish i could understand why women do this but it's beyond me. If she only trys when she's not getting your time and when she does get your attention she is content and carries on with other interests of hers why would you keep it goin? Even if you two got together eventually would you really trust her?

Posted

Your right I wouldn't. And I think what it is, is that I have to be needed because I like to give. And she is a needy person....... so that's why we never really leave each other alone. Its not goin to happen over night but I'm going to let her go

Posted

:-) thank you. So do I.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Oh wow...that sounds like my ex. We started out like that. I want you, no I don't...lets just keep it at sex...no I love yous...then she says she loves me. Then she has to let me go but won't let me go. So eventually we did get together but only because she rebound to me from her ex. It took forever to get her to love me. Then she did I think...really she used me the whole time off and on for 9 yrs. It ended and not real pretty...Guess what...she still freakin txts me wants to come to my work for a single smoke? Why not just go buy some or get from someone at college classes? She says she doesn't want to lose me completely...that in her terms means I still want to be able to use you when I need something...I don't play to it. I can't afford to. It is too nerve racking for me to put up with it. She left things here on purpose so she has reason to bug me now and then to get them out a little at a time. there isnt much left...but she won't come get them or let me take them to her...Go figure.

Posted

i think u should just keep her in ur life maybe shes in it for a reason u neva know just
because you;s cant be together doesnt mean ya cant make da best of friends and den maybe dwon da road yall be best of lovers lol. if she says shes feelin u u just have to give her that understanding of not playing around with ur feelings and den if she is dats wen u should keep it pushin. but let her know in da beginning cause if not it wouldnever matter at da end.